• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If your date starts livestreaming to her followers...

Neo_GAF

Banned

It's been making waves on hit television shows like The View and Stephen A. Smith's whatever his thing is called. Now, here at NeoGAF, we will also discuss the recent viral video where a man tries to take a woman to the Cheesecake Factory for a date, only to be recorded and publicly shamed for it.

NeoGAF Trash News: We Report, You Decide. Was he in the wrong?

humanity needs to die out because of bitches like her. what do you expect? as long as men are dumb enough to feed these pigs, we will aim for lower depths of hell.

Toots

Gold Member
Only the best kind.

OIG.jF5Dn9_suFjRWBNdLeT5
It is the kind of abomination only an AI could conceive.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
prolly staged - i don't think that type of person would be like "i understand where you're coming from" at the end there

also cheesecake factory is bomb for a chain wtf (cheesecake itself sucks tho)

diffusionx

Gold Member
That guy is talking way too much. The only proper response is to tell her if she’s not going to get out of the car I’m driving you home and then saying good night, deleting her contact info, and moving on.

Bridges

There's another longer video out there where the guy explains that he had reservations to a nicer restaurant but she took over an hour to get ready so they had to come up with a back-up plan, and she admits that it was her fault and mopes about it.

I'm at work so can't link but it's amusing

Wow, the self entitlement and narcissism from her is off the charts. She really thinks she is too good for the Cheesecake factory? I've taken my fiancé there twice and it's pretty nice. Entitled people always lack self-awareness in their behavior and attitude.

Honestly that was a huge W for that guy, he dodged a bullet and remained respectful and clam the entire time. I would instantly end a date if the other person is recording me for social media clout.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Wow, the self entitlement and narcissism from her is off the charts. She really thinks she is too good for the Cheesecake factory? I've taken my fiancé there twice and it's pretty nice. Entitled people always lack self-awareness in their behavior and attitude.

Honestly that was a huge W for that guy, he dodged a bullet and remained respectful and clam the entire time. I would instantly end a date if the other person is recording me for social media clout.
It's crazy how her complete lack of self awareness made her think streaming herself turning down a date to cheesecake factory was a good idea as if it were a date to McDonald's.

Kenpachii

Never get that shit also, just be happy u go somewhere and talk with a person u can like. Instead its all materialistic shit and "my worth" lol. narcs man.

nush

he had reservations to a nicer restaurant but she took over an hour to get ready so they had to come up with a back-up plan

He's not a pro dater, you always have an A,B,C plan in advance. If a woman is not on time for a date like that it's a red flag that your entire life will be like that with her.

Renoir

I think he did a lot of credit for his own reputation and to damage hers by the way he handled the whole thing. He didn't really allow her being a bitch to affect his standards of conduct.

His face could have been in a much shorter video about how he took a woman to Cheesecake Factory and then kicked her out of the car and he'd be worse off for it. She might even have succeeded in getting positive attention for being a bitch like she wanted/expected. By calmly sitting down, talking it out and saying time to go home he did the best thing he could on camera.
I get that, especially if the real world to some people is social media.. but since Social Media is really just entertainment to me, i think i would have (still explained that shes a leech) and still peeled off and been justified . This whole enteraction with this woman and the backlash she received is showing that people online and irl are fed up with the entitlement that the women gave themselves over the last 8 years.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Man, he’s well out of her league. Handsome guy and that’s a very tasteful first date to see if you are compatible with someone.

She should take her slightly below average looking ass and fuck off.

simpatico

I mean, I would aim a little higher than Cheesecake Factory, but I'm sure it works for a lot of people. The price difference between it and entry level fine dining is not even a lot. Much better atmosphere for a date too. Girl is out of line for streaming it for sure, but I agree with the sentiment if you're over 30.

If she started doing that to me, date would’ve ended right there. Instant turn off imo, would no longer be interested. She would have to be ridiculously hot…but even then this move would take away some attraction for me

Top Bottom