• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Issues

Anyone else having problems with things not loading on IGN? I'm seriously thinking of not renewing my Insider account.

akascream

Banned
I was just there and thier site fucked up my mouse in firefox. Add that to the flash stuff that flutters around the window every time you load a page, and I'm just not even interested in visiting there anymore. It's a shame too, cause they got great qt movies.

?

I'm not having any issues. The site is always working, lol. It's the best gaming site online (other than Gamebunker.com and Bunkerforums.com).

*runs and hides* :lol

I only look at the boards, and I don't do that much anymore. I used to read IGN 64 / Cube, but not now. News is slowing to the point of reversal on the Gamecube front, and anything that is posted there is not always of interest. It's not really their fault... that must be a hard job to cover at the moment I'd imagine. I check out Revolution tidbits... that should ramp up more soon. Oh and I've been reading Craig's stuff at IGN DS more and more too.

I've always preferred just checking message boards for my PS2/Xbox fix. IGN Xbox, Team Xbox etc just aren't my thing.

The E3 press conference feeds gave me trouble this year at IGN. I may have to consider getting Gamespot Complete.

Top Bottom