• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Metal Gear Solid 4 to be included in The Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.2

kovskaya

Neo Member
i thought 4 was the worst because you could play it like an action game... just running around mowing everyone down.
tons of ammo, and massive gun selection.
tactical espionage action, my ass.

story and levels were weird too.

but theres also something oddly special about it.
and its the only one i havent replayed.

looking forward to it.
(except that nighttime european city part, so boring)

I was talking about mgs4 story. Nowadays people see it just like mindless fanservice while in reality this game pure artistic vision.

Last edited:

Gambit2483

I bet MGS4 is going to be an emulated version of the rumored Xbox 360 beta that was playable. They ain’t fuckin with that ps3 code and doin a native port
You're probably correct. I wonder if they are going to do re-recordings to take out any Playstation/Sony specific lines and references 🤔

You're probably correct. I wonder if they are going to do re-recordings to take out any Playstation/Sony specific lines and references 🤔
I believe you nailed it. David already was the voice for the game so it's not like teasing him being involved with MGS:V but for 4 they definitely have a lot to rerecord if they're going to ship to other consoles. That would be the right thing to do and I hope they do it.

SScorpio

I believe you nailed it. David already was the voice for the game so it's not like teasing him being involved with MGS:V but for 4 they definitely have a lot to rerecord if they're going to ship to other consoles. That would be the right thing to do and I hope they do it.
"Snake this game is a digitally distributed game. We don't have space limitation related to physical media anymore."

consoul

I imagine someone at Konami would have considered having Hayter re-voice Kiefer's lines in MGSV purely out of hate for Kojima. Of course, that would be a lot of effort which modern Konami hate even more.

Kerotan

The one thing i am afraid of is Konami will drop this one game on us and charge $59.99-$69.99
No chance. Expect it to include peace walker, portable ops and a few of MGSV, metal gear rising and acid. Wouldn't it be a dream if they finishes chapter 3 for MGSV.

I imagine someone at Konami would have considered having Hayter re-voice Kiefer's lines in MGSV purely out of hate for Kojima. Of course, that would be a lot of effort which modern Konami hate even more.
Nah i bet they could bang that out in a month

RaduN

Will metal gear be 1024,768 like on PS3?🤔
Hmmm...more importantly, will they fuck up, like in all the other HD remasters, the post processing effects and all other superb gfx effects the game had? I think resolution is the last thing we should worry about.

Top Bottom