• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Metal Gear Solid 4 to be included in The Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.2

Gudji

Any idea when it might come out? Only played a couple of minutes of 4 on the cloud but always waited to see if they made some native versions.

Hallelujah. I´m one of the weirdos who likes this game more than 2/3. Been waiting a fucking eternity to play it with acceptable performance.

Now watch it be locked 30fps. :(

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Any idea when it might come out? Only played a couple of minutes of 4 on the cloud but always waited to see if they made some native versions.

Between April 1, 2024 and December 31, 2024. Next fiscal year but before the end of next calendar year.

Bridges

I remember being so blown away by the graphics of old Snake smoking his cigarette for an hour and a half. It was my first MGS and I had no idea what was going on but the game rules.

Can't wait to finally play it again on something modern.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The Switch takes are a bit weird, a Switch is considerably more powerful than PS3/360. Technically it would be easy. Storage will be the only/big hurdle.

Porcile

Such a terrible game overall but I occasionally get a hankering to play at the least the first two chapters and the dumb ending. Everything in-between is so bad though.

Topher

Gold Member
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

MayauMiao

I still have MGS4 for the PS3 sealed. Didn't play it because was too busy with other stuff and by the time I want to start playing it, by PS3 went YLOD.

Pelao

Literally the only reason I still keep my fat PS3 hooked up to my TV.
For the love of God, Konami, I hate you, but please do it. That way I can finally stop worrying about this fucking old console dying on me.

Shtef

Even though i am excited for mgs4 coming to newer consoles, i am even more excited about mgs5 receiving resolution bump on xbox from 900p to 4k hopefully. I started playing it few months ago but it was very blurry i had to drop it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
How about adding more actual gameplay why your at it.

Offline mgo maps with option for bots would be cool (and I imagine pretty cheap to develop?) MGS4 really lacked singleplayer gameplay modes & missions that every other game in the series got.

RAIDEN1

Metal Gear 4 was the reason I jumped onto the Playstation bandwagon for the very first time as I skipped the PS-One and 2....but I doubt I would get this Volume 2 just for this game, when the only other game of interest would have been Portable Ops, or Peace-walker, but Peace walker I already have, MGS5 is a pointless addition it's not even a decade old yet, and isn't difficult to play on today's systems.....Portable Ops is though..

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Even though i am excited for mgs4 coming to newer consoles, i am even more excited about mgs5 receiving resolution bump on xbox from 900p to 4k hopefully. I started playing it few months ago but it was very blurry i had to drop it.
Didn't it get a One X patch?
The PS4 Pro did.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I would cream if they threw in MGO with MGS4 as well.

Lost hundreds of hours in team sneak lol.

Happy to finally be able to play this again. Easy day one for me to play again.

Kataploom

Gold Member
So prepare for a 400 gb installation.

Nah jk, finally can play the franchise, gotta get up to date with some franchises.

Top Bottom