• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Im a mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Yes finally! All my hard work has not gone to waste!

To help celebrate, here are some beach volleyball pics

capt.olyvbb11508241905.greece_olympics_beach_volleyball_olyvbb115.jpg
r4085458714.jpg
r4252256605.jpg
capt.olyvbb11808241914.greece_olympics_beach_volleyball_olyvbb118.jpg

firex

All right! I hope this means the TOS has been amended to include no more Madden or Jordan bashing. (and I mean it at least for the Jordan bashing)

DMczaf

firex said:
All right! I hope this means the TOS has been amended to include no more Madden or Jordan bashing. (and I mean it at least for the Jordan bashing)

Im already hard at work on that, and Im also filling out the forms to rename Gaming-Age to Jordan-Age during Jordan's birthday.

SyNapSe

Man, you should have done something cool to announce your mod-ability. Like banning someone (not me), or editing all the topics on the first page to Jordan Rules.. of course.. then you might have ended up banning yourself.

calder

Malakhov said:
I wouldn't trust a Flames fan as a mod. Though there's 2 canucks mods, it would balance it out :D
Not to be picky, but one Flames fan cancels out any 5 Canucks fans, especially in terms of sexy playoff beards and raw animal magnetism. A Flames mod would be nigh unstoppable.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Will I get banned if I were to say Mike Allstot is a no talent hack who is only in the NFL because he can move 5 yards before the requisite 8 defensive players can jump on his back and bring the fat slob down? And that signing a Hippopotamus would have the same basic effect?

Just wondering, if you know, were to say it.

DMczaf

StoOgE said:
Will I get banned if I were to say Mike Allstot is a no talent hack who is only in the NFL because he can move 5 yards before the requisite 8 defensive players can jump on his back and bring the fat slob down? And that signing a Hippopotamus would have the same basic effect?

2alstott1007.jpg

Don't cry, Alstott wont hurt your babies this season

Matter of fact...

sherm1124.jpg

Put a jersey on! You so tough, put a jersey on!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Congrats, DM.

Now... when will the gay GAF members have a representative? This pot of gold needs a rainbow!

Bowser

DMczaf said:

Code:
NFC SOUTH	W	L	T	Pct	PF	PA	STRK	DIV	CONF
Carolina 	2 	0 	0 	1.000 	25.0 	20.0 	Won 2 	0-0 	2-0
Atlanta 	1 	1 	0 	.500 	13.5 	24.0 	Won 1 	0-0 	1-0
New Orleans 	1 	1 	0 	.500 	18.5 	16.0 	Lost 1 	0-0 	0-1
Tampa Bay 	1 	1 	0 	.500 	13.0 	10.0 	Lost 1 	0-0 	0-0

ESPN's Preliminary Power Rankings
Panthers - 8 (Which is criminal; waaaay too low)
Bucs - 16 (Which is criminal; not low enough)

hehehehehe

Bowser

DMczaf said:
Wow, were using preseason standings now? Poor Panther fans...

Yeah, you'll be saying the same thing while the Panthers are hoisting the Lombardi trophy and your Bucs are sitting at home, contemplating another 7-9 season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom