• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 "Extra Big Tits Mod" Removed from Modding Website after controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
GGaeGosaMAAlvwV
REALLY MAD!
frieren-frieren-beyond-journey%27s-end.gif

Krathoon

The problem here is that teenagers are in this grey area between child and adult.

That is the very meaning of teenager.

Skifi28

The problem here is that teenagers are in this grey area between child and adult.

The problem is random people with nothing better to do are trying to have a say how others mod their single player games. If you don't like it move on, if it's illegal then involve the authorites (doesn't seem to be the case).

Some really objectively bad takes in this thread, don't know if they actually know the character who's being sexualized with this mod, Yukari, is 16 years of age in P3.

No amount of "muh freedom of speech" or "don't like it? don't use the mod!" shenanigans would excuse of glorification of underage children/pedophilia.

Didn't expect this from GAF.
Is there any actual law regarding fictional character being broken here I should know about, or just the moral police doing their rounds?

Last edited:

Fbh

Eh, if it was a game with realistic visuals like, say, The Last of Us, it would be creepy.
But with these sort of generic "young anime woman" character models who really cares? These are so stylized you could take the exact same character model and say she is 25 and no one would question it.

I mean hell there's a Nintendo game where you can make a character that looks and acts like an 8 years old marry a middle aged guy (Nowy in FE Awakening) and it's ok because she is a "1000 years old Dragon". That's way creepier than a big boob mod for Persona and it's an official part of the game.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
She's a teenager for Christ's sake!! Ya CAN'T change a part of her female anatomy! You'd need the parent's consent!!!!!
But if you added a male anatomy (a penis) and made her a transgender male, that'd be fine.

nkarafo

It is kinda creepy to have a sexualized 16 year old child. I’d feel much better if she were like, an android designed to look like a 16 year old, or some 1000-year-old shapeshifting sorceress, or had some disease that caused her to stop aging or something.

This is not a real person, it's a bunch of colored pixels. It's fake, just like an android or a 1000 year old witch would be.

I don't understand how your moral compass works here.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm not PC gamer so sorry for my ignorance, majority of mods are unofficial, right? isnt that kind of point to do weird and funny things with modding?

There is no point getting upset about these things.

This is not a real person, it's a bunch of colored pixels. It's fake, just like an android or a 1000 year old witch would be.

I don't understand how your moral compass works here.

This means we need a mod to change the age so she’s legal everywhere, 25 yo?

Boss Mog

You know that if it had been a big bulge in the pants of male characters mod, nobody would've said shit. I really do wonder how long will we let a few mentally ill degenerates on twitter dictate things and how far we will let it go before we react and put an end to it. Feels like we crossed into insanity a while ago already and yet we let it go on...

Reaseru

If someone want big titties mod, they will get that big titties mod. The internet is not only gamebananas.

There are places on the internet who don't give two shits for x tweets...

Edit: found it in less than a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom