• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm never doing magazines online again

Status
Not open for further replies.

element

just got hit up on my CC for 3 payments of $18, $24, and $22 for FHM, Maxim, and Premire.

I only remember signing up for a 'free' subscription and never giving them my credit card #. Checked the phone number and there is 1,000's of complaints to the BBB.

GRRRRR!!

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
They couldn't charge you without your number, so you must have given your credit card to one of them.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
element said:
just got hit up on my CC for 3 payments of $18, $24, and $22 for FHM, Maxim, and Premire.

I only remember signing up for a 'free' subscription and never giving them my credit card #. Checked the phone number and there is 1,000's of complaints to the BBB.

GRRRRR!!

I've never heard of such a thing. You're saying a company tracked down your cc#? What info did you give them?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
My household has at least 10-15 free subscriptions. Had them for the last 2-3 years, never gotten billed.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I've never been billed for a free subscription either, and i've had a lot of them. If your card wasn't stolen, you had to have given them your cc# somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom