• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm so glad that I'm single and NOT ready to mingle (Monks, GET ITT!!!)

Today, I was walking to a local soy store to grab my monthly shipment coming from Silicon Valley and I just felt this huge relief that I'm not in a relationship with a woman.

I can't fathom the pressure of trying to make sure she doesn't bang the first chad that she sees. As a man with a below than average penis, it's a scary and terrifying feeling to know that your dick game make your chances of becoming cucked by a big black man.

What are your thoughts, GAF?

Lol at being hetero in 2020.

Good luck with that.

EkxLkAU.jpg

Self fulfilling prophecy. Bro, I have been mentally abused by my ex-fiancee for 3 years and cheated on with the last girl I was with who told me I was the greatest guy she ever met. Im not giving up just because I ran into shitty people. Live and learn. Never give up.

Last edited:

LokusAbriss

Just dont give a fuck and dont get too invested. If your woman decides to cheat, away with her. You will be back to your sanity and your games.

And never get pressured into marriage, when risk seems too big.

Plus, always use protection. There are small sizes too, little soldier.

Woman are people like us guys too and there are many good ones out there. Just be smart and watch out for the crazy ones.

Top Bottom