• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imparting some wisom on my fellow gafers

Durien

Gold Member
My friends,
I am a third of the way into a bottle of Jameson and I was looking for something to snack on. I found these chocolate mocha wafer rolls my wife picked up. Holy cow do these things go together well. If you get the chance, try it! Hmm if that is not enough wisdom, check out quotes by Dr. Seuss. He knows what he's talking about.

Have a good weekend all :)

KrakenIPA

That sounds very tasty! I can't do hard alcohol anymore, but I do a red wine and sharp cheddar cheese sometimes! Salut!

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

ahtlas7

Go easy on the Jameson, brother.
But eat the hell out of those rolls.
To add to your Seussian trip, scroll through some Dali art.

JBat

Gold Member
Cheers! That's about how far I am into my bottle of Woodford. My drunken snack was some hot pretzels my mother in-law makes. The true test is does it taste as good together on the first drink

Durien

Gold Member
Cheers! That's about how far I am into my bottle of Woodford. My drunken snack was some hot pretzels my mother in-law makes. The true test is does it taste as good together on the first drink
It did which is why I hopped on Gaf although I was buzzed enough to probably log on and let you guys know if it it tasted disgusting ;)

jufonuk

not tag worthy
My friends,
I am a third of the way into a bottle of Jameson and I was looking for something to snack on. I found these chocolate mocha wafer rolls my wife picked up. Holy cow do these things go together well. If you get the chance, try it! Hmm if that is not enough wisdom, check out quotes by Dr. Seuss. He knows what he's talking about.

Have a good weekend all :)
Durians smell like garbage and taste like onions.

Top Bottom