• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible | A Breathtaking Experience That I Can't Get Over

Mista

Banned
Indivisible_Titled-Hero-Art_1920x1080.jpg

I really don't know how to begin. I was always interested in this game but somehow I never bothered to get it at all or maybe was waiting for a discount

The game dropped on game pass and it was about damn time to play the game and see why I was interested in the first place. I. DID. NOT. REGRET. IT. AT. ALL!

Got hooked right from the beginning. The animation smoothness, colours, battle system and all of the platforming levels were VERY WELL made which got me in the feels

Played lots of platform games in my life but Indivisible was and still something special during the whole journey and definitely after it too! How else do you that a game is special?

Its when you fall in love with it so quickly. Ended up buying the game out of love and support although its still on game pass and its not leaving anytime soon I am sure about that

The switch and transition in the soundtrack was unbelievably good and what made it more good is that the OST of the game is right in the damn feels and veins! Great OST for sure

I don't really remember the last time I played a game where the soundtrack switched couple of times in a single level or a single small area in the level which was magnificent by the way

So yeah, I am a garbage writer but wanted to give this game the love and recognition it deserves because its up there for me definitely with the best platform games I have ever played

If you're a fan of platform games you MUST play this game and only then you'll understand why Mista Sista Fista made this thread and all what I said is no form of exaggeration at damn all!

Decided I'll go play Skullgirls since its their game too and hoping that it delivers half of what Indivisible delivered to me. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful weekend my GAF fam :)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
How long did it take you to beat, out of curiosity? And any tips for a newcomer? I only played the beta/demo years ago when that first came out.

Mista

Banned
How long did it take you to beat, out of curiosity? And any tips for a newcomer? I only played the beta/demo years ago when that first came out.
According to my save file 18 hours but without lots of backtracking. No tips at all bro, the game is magical when it comes to explaining

An experienced person like you doesn't need tips in this game trust me. If I gave any tips it'll ruin a huge part of the game. We don't want that baby!

PanzerCute

Probably unpopular opinion and I dont want to ruin the fun but... I absolutely hated this game.

Level design, combat, dialogues, pacing, characters, difficulty tunning.... i mean, I hated all of it.

Dropped it after 5/6 hours and damn I was really pissed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom