• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it OK to listen to R. Kelly and Michael Jackson's music?

Is it OK to listen?

• Yes

Votes: 147 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

sono

Yes although when you hear their music you feel sad for what happened to them

I dont give a fuck about what either of them did or may have did. While I wouldnt say I'm a fan of their entire body of work, there are some fantastic songs from both. I'm now listening to both because of this thread. Enjoy a couple of the obvious ones.

Vibing White Cat GIF

I believe I can fly starts real well, but it doesnt hold it and gets dreary. Billie jean is good

R Kelly did some really beautiful songs, my favourite is Gotham city. I was sad when I heard what happened to him

Last edited:

MonkD

Imagine policing content from people who turned out to be pieces of shit in private, after said content was released. Not like MJ is profiting off of his music down in hell.

And where do you draw the line? Look into any and everything you're using on a daily basis and you'll find a healthy doze of child labor.

Get your power trip somewhere else, hypocrite.

amish GIF

*Nightwing

Michael Jackson = Yes

Storyteller musician just as bad as Randy Neumann but using R&B RKelly = No (but not cause of where he was sticking his penis)

Top Bottom