• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it Possible to Beat Super Mario 64 if All Levels are Flooded with Water?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Super Mario 64 has been through a TON of "is it possible" challenge videos lately. However, I have yet to see one like this. In this video, we've flooded the entire game with water and will back tackling every level as if it is a water level. We also took away all the water in normal water levels as a fun twist as well. Given the new underwater rule set, is it possible to beat the game if all levels are flooded with water? Let's find out!

Shaqazooloo

I love video's like this, very interesting to see how one change completely flips the game around.

Early levels ended up being less doable because a lot of tasks focus on NPC and enemy interactions, late game is a cake walk because it shifts focus to platforming.

-Arcadia-

Banned
This reminds me of that one area of Skyward Sword getting submerged for the final act. It’s going to be really interesting to see how everything changes.

Top Bottom