• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there an active member that MHK isn't following?

Papa

Banned
I mean look at this gaffot.

pT4f6Dg.png

Nymphae

Banned
I bet you’re that super serious guy that’s always too literal and well ackshuallying at parties when people just wanna drink piss and have fun. I’m right aren’t I Nymph?

No the parties I go to don't have banana riders asking retarded questions.

Airola

Matt just got followed by MHK and was smiling and happy for the first time in his life. Then he went on to look at MHK's profile to learn the truth and felt used and abused. And that's how this thread was born.

Airola

Ok, I went and checked out if I'm followed by MHK or anyone.

Turns out I'm followed by TWO people here.
One is MHK and one is even a bigger slut than MHK:

nxGr3kM.jpg

Like, damn it, I'm followed by two people who are following everyone. That's like getting a special prize at retard olympics and then learning everyone else got a prize too.

As a plot twist looking at my profile I then noticed that I have had one warning! I never noticed that! I did not know that!
Felt pretty bad and disappointed about it. Like, seriously and actually bad about it. Not just joke-bad but bad-bad.

But then I clicked on what the warning was all about and it was this gem:
And now somehow I feel happy again.

So thanks to Matt and MHK for giving me this emotional rollercoaster :messenger_ok:

Top Bottom