• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this old? Portable Halo shots from EB games server

ganked from Core 238's post at alwaysgames forum

pt_halo_screen001_24ns0618104.jpg

pt_halo_screen002_24ns0618104.jpg

pt_halo_screen003_24ns0618104.jpg

pt_halo_screen004_24ns0618104.jpg

pt_halo_screen005_24ns0618104.jpg

400x294? What kind of resolution is that? Too high for anything current.... Not quite 4:3 either..... Definitly looks cropped. I'm at a loss for explaination.

B'z-chan

Banned
I thought this was a game in the vain as Code Name Gordon am i wrong? Kind of od that these would show up there.

EDIT EF that was what i was thinking as i read some article on the old boards before we moved to Neo Gaf about this, actually it was before the blackout of 04 so it was back in april most likely.

Alcibiades

yeah, true if they are on EBgames this must be some official deal, but I wonder if Bungie is involved or what, is this some mini-game in a PC release, or what?

adamma666

Halo Blood Covenant is a shoot‘em up 2D game based on the FPS Bungie/Microsoft. Everything you find on this site is free and there is on our behalf no will to gain money our to amaze with stunning graphics, our main purpose is to try to recreate the old passion for those long gone arcade platforms. We will constantly inform you on the news and the latest updates and add pics. You will also find a forum on which you may freely discuss your point of view on the game or if you wish on other facts.

Everything you see has been created from scrap, no libraries, no tutorials or stuff like that. The graphics here are the result of hard work and each pixel has been hand drawn without the aid of 3D programs, filters, scanners or existant material. This above all has been done to protect us from copyright and to respect the legitimate owners of the game.

Best performing requirementes are at least a 1,4 Ghz processor and 256 Mb of RAM.

Features:
_Brand new story and locations (freely inspired from the original)
_Classic Halo Enemies plus some new entries
_Multidirectional scrolling
_4 Different weapons (rifle, gun, flame thrower, plasma rifle)
_'Dynamic lights' and stealth features
_Advanced enemy A.I.
_End-of- level bosses

the website ist down at the moment:

http://www.consoletroopers.com/public/hbc/hbc_frameset.htm

EDIT: i should google faster.

Top Bottom