• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Wednesday! I'm drunk! Boobies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Ok, the boobies thing was just to make you look.... or WAS IT?

laetitia_casta-3.jpg

Hooray for beer n boobies! Hooray for titties n beer!

Triumph

Banned
Yar.... I'm about in the mode to be getting the everliving FUCK out of Atlanta. I've worn out my welcome, patience, and supply of friends that don't get offended when I call them a fucker. Does the beer flow in Seattle? I'm all for seasonal depression, so the endless rain, fog n smog wouldn't upset me a bit.

Triumph

Banned
White Man said:
I'm still new to Seattle. There's all these different microbreweries. I am confused. What is das good beer?
Good beer should be cheap and get ya fucked up. That's my personal opinion. When I have more scratch, I tend to spring for better beer like Newcastle or my personal favorite, Arrogant Bastard Ale. But the rest of the time, cheap shit like Pabst suffices.

Raoul Duke said:
Indeed they are... just do a google search of Laetitia Casta. You'll see the goods, and let me tell ya, they're GOOD.
I had a subscription to Rolling Stone a few years ago and Laetitia was on the cover of one issue. It came in the mail so tattered the cover was literally falling off. I think every postal guy it came in contact with had to jerk off to it at least once.

border

Hey Raoul, do you ever listen to Bob's Slacktime Funhouse on Saturday nights? I know you had a Bob avatar a long time back...

Triumph

Banned
But of course! Not in years, but I used to be a regular listener. Now I am too lazy to believe in a religion that espouses slack... but I think my laziness gives the SubGenii PLEASURE.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I want to be drunk too. Hey, Triumph, I'm still working on that moving to ATL thing. When I do, we gotta have a beer if you're still there!

Raoul Duke said:
Yar.... I'm about in the mode to be getting the everliving FUCK out of Atlanta. I've worn out my welcome, patience, and supply of friends that don't get offended when I call them a fucker. Does the beer flow in Seattle? I'm all for seasonal depression, so the endless rain, fog n smog wouldn't upset me a bit.

Microbreweries EVERYWHERE. Best time you'll have if you love beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom