• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

badblue

Mac And Me Falling GIF

Orange juice and greasy food works great. Alternatively, so does more booze. Not that I know from personal experience.
i've had some orange juice already and yeah i'm definitely craving some greasey food right now. might go make myself a breakfast :)

oh no i can't stand thinking about having any more to drink lol. usually i stick to beers but went a bit overboard on whisky.

i've had some orange juice already and yeah i'm definitely craving some greasey food right now. might go make myself a breakfast :)

oh no i can't stand thinking about having any more to drink lol. usually i stick to beers but went a bit overboard on whisky.
Oh man, I remember when I used to drink all the time, I'd always be like "I am done drinking... for another two days."

Oh man, I remember when I used to drink all the time, I'd always be like "I am done drinking... for another two days."
usually i don't get hangovers if i'm just drinking beer. only now and then i'll have some whisky. i have tried cutting back on how much i drink but no luck :( i think the longest i've gone without drinking in the last ~8 years is 10 days. 4 out of 7 days of the week i'm drinking. sometimes i can cut it 2-3. :(

Top Bottom