• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

intbal

hjYWZEW.jpg

iu

the last 3 weeks have been crazy moving house. it wasn't so much stressful but physically exhausting. my back is fucked and i'm covered in bruises. my boss was insisting on sending me home today because i was feeling so shit. i've had no free time and have been eating nothing but fast food/instant noodles. i thought i'd be fine with not taking time off work but i wish i had now. for the last 3 weeks my days were from 3AM to 11PM so very little sleep! i'm actually fucked and have brought forward my annual leave so i'm off work next week!

just got a few things left to sort out but it's nothing crazy. i'm just waiting on ONE thing going through and once that's done the rest can be done in no time! my internet just went back on today, i unboxed my TV last night, and there's finally nothing that needs to be done around the house so i'm chilling with beers and will probably order some chinese food later while i watch some Netflilx. i've been relying on my phones mobile data for internet. over the weekend im just gonna relax and catch up with some games, movies, shows, and books! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom