• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack in the Box introduces Chick-N-Tater Melt: chicken sandwich w/ a hash brown patty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serving Size - 1 meal (587g) not including the drink.
Calories - 1756 (from Fat - 981)
Fat - 109g (Saturated Fat - 28g)
Sodium - 3307mg
Carbs - 151g (Sugar - 10g)
Protein - 44g

Damn...that's more than my entire daily caloric intake.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I don't see chicken in that picture.

And is there any kind of regulation on selling a single item that goes over 100% of RDA for something?

Paskil

One thousand seven hundred and fifty six calories.
Three thousand three hundred and seven milligrams of sodium.

I could probably eat three of those and more. Good thing I changed my diet and exercise drastically. Even better that there are no Jack in the Box restaurants in Wisconsin.

I really like the hellapeno burger munchie meal. The nacho cheese sauce JitB uses is the best in the QSR industy bar none. The monster nacho taco is also heavenly

christ almighty, that looks dope. would have to give the tacos to someone else though. and have it with water. and maybe share the fries.

Is it just the sandwich and the drink or are there fries and stuff too?
Cause if that calorie and carb is from just one sandwich, now everyone can be Amerifats.

ScrubJay

They've had this thing here for months in California. They got rid of the superior chicken sandwich with mozarella sticks for it.

WoodWERD

Hey, nobody posted that stupid Josh Freeman pic...progress! I would try that in a heartbeat when in munchie-zone...but that sodium :O

They've had this thing here for months in California.

You're right...maybe they should've mentioned that in the OP.

Peru

They just had to make the bun a croissant, to double the fat content? It's not even a tempting proposal.

AMUSIX

Still people not understanding that the numbers are not for the sandwich. Add two tacos and fries, and that's why the numbers are so high.

v2pN5kE.png

edit: fine print says drink is not included in the numbers

edit2: these are the numbers of the sandwich:

Calories - 826 (from Fat - 491)
Fat - 54g (Saturated Fat - 14g)
Sodium - 1437mg
Carbs - 67g (Sugar - 4g)
Protein - 21g

I weep at the fact Taco Bell and Jack in the Box will never combine their Stoner Cuisine knowledge for the good of mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom