• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack in the Box launches Jack's Munchie Menu nationwide 9/26, available 9 PM - 5 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
At least they know their consumer base. Too bad I don't live near one. JItB will continue to be once in awhile for me.

bigosc2k

Banned
freeman1.jpg

NFL gaf never disappoints

Also Jack in the Box is a pretty good place to go to after the strip club

ScrubJay

Jack in the box offers good size portions for like half the price of other fast food joints. Jumbo Jacks for a buck, the $3 burger and taco meal, the $4 chicken meal deal. Kind of makes me fear for my stomach that can shovel the stuff out like that.

Portman

No JITB near me :(
IT’S A HUGE BUMMER, BUT THERE ARE NO JACK IN THE BOX RESTAURANTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF YOUR SEARCHED LOCATION.

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 333.04 MILES AWAY IN STATESVILLE, NC.
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH IN THAT AREA.

Dang, it's bad when people complain there's nothing here and yet we're the location of the closest Jack in the Box for you.

It will be interesting to see how this is received. I can remember when I was eating there regularly at night they said that the drunks would show up around 1-2am. Bet it's not as bad as it would be in the west cost with the "munchie crowd" but I suspect this will get some traction here based on how backed up the drive thru is at night. I will go ahead and predict that the Gamestop right beside the only one in town will help sell these on the upcoming launch nights.

I'll have to try the chicken sandwich after I attempt to win a PS4 at Taco Bell a few times.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I've had the brunch burger two times since it started up here, it is glorious. The actual meal is one helluva deal, and I didn't even finish it the second time I had it. So much food.

Neogaffan

Neo Member
I'm very fortunate that my Jack in the Box by my college was one of a couple locations in San Jose that was trying the late night menu.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
These look so good, but everytime I go to Jack in the box, I feel disappointed. Their burgers are mediocre.

Ezduo

Banned
Brunch Burger was eh and the chicken was nothing special either. It's main appeal is the variety of food you're getting so in that sense it's pretty decent if you're starving and don't want to focus on one bit of mediocre food for too long before munching on the next but it's nothing I'd drive a good distance for. They're lucky everything around here starts shutting down around 10 or I probably wouldn't have even tried it.

Lazyslob

Banned
I've actually gotten food poisoning twice from the same Jack in the Box and I still eat there. Whatever, I want this.

Edit: That Brunch Burger looks scrumdiddlyumptious.

2SeeKU

Wat?

That actually looks good... not good for you, but good as in "l need something greasy after a night of drinking".. good.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Holy fuck guys, you will eat a day's worth of calories during dinner?

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Damn I wish there was a Jack In the Box around here.

I mean none of that new stuff looks very appetizing but I still love me some JITB.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
holy shit that burger sounds awesome.

also, halfsie fries sound like a gift from the scientists who know exactly what i want.

Holy fuck guys, you will eat a day's worth of calories during dinner?

this food has a lot worse stuff than calories.

demolitio

No, it's your life. I must say though that I used to consume things like this during college and I got really fat for a couple years, it was shit. So glad to be back in shape.

Saying they're going to eat this doesn't make anyone fat because you have no clue how often it is. I don't eat out but once a month and will only go to JitB for a treat after a shitty doctor's appointment.

No one here is being forced to have it all day everyday and with moderation, it's not going to make anyone fat if you're active or even semi-active and don't eat junk all the time. No one here thinks it's healthy.

8bit

Knows the Score
I still want that thing someone posted on GAF several years ago called a "Munchie Box" I think it was. I believe it was sold in Scotland or somewhere near there and was basically a pizza box full of an incredible amount of various unhealthy things like onion rings, fries, some sort of beef strip things, cole slaw, naan, and so on. It was really cheap back then too, but I guess maybe not now.

4349084761_d11fac58f0_b.jpg

20070730braveheart.jpg

lem0n

I've got a Jack in the Crack just down the road from me :D

Time to go get my fattie on. (in 2 days, I mean)

aznpxdd

Looks like it would be delicious as hell under the influence.

One thing I do hate is having to drive while stoned to get these late night snack though. Good thing McD and KFC deliver in China, so awesome. Order online, take a couple of bong hits and wait for the food to show up at your door...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom