• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jack in the Box launches Jack's Munchie Menu nationwide 9/26, available 9 PM - 5 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jack in the Box Now Has a Cheeseburger Topped with a Grilled Cheese Sandwich & More Munchie Monstrosities:

Jack in the Box is catering to stoner dreams nationwide and launching Jack’s Munchie Meal. The behemoth of a combo features 2 tacos, Halfsie fries (half curly fries, half French fries), a 20 oz drink and your choice of one of their four new late night entrees. All for $6 and only available from 9pm to 5am.

We see what you did there, Jack in the Box.

The new entrees feature some impressive heavy hitters – a grilled cheese sandwich piled on top of an extravagant burger and a chicken sandwich stuffed with an inappropriate amount of mozzarella sticks, to name a few.

The menu makes its official national debut on September 26th

Pn7wJLy.jpg

nF2mZlN.jpg

c1gMrSL.jpg

XvdbE4H.jpg

Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger
: Sourdough grilled cheese sandwich on top, cheeseburger on the bottom.

P533jUY.png

Exploding Cheesy Chicken Sandwich: Chicken sandwich with mozzarella cheese sticks and gooey white cheese sauce.

x6gCl43.png

The Brunch Burger: Fried egg, hash brown, bacon, cheese, burger patty.

6v7XMgZ.png

Loaded Nuggets: Chicken nuggets drowning in two kinds of cheese, ranch and bacon.

aCcp3FN.png

Halfsie fries: Half seasoned curly fries, half good ‘ol regular french fries.

6kZCkKX.jpg

omVosOi.jpg

Flo_Evans

Jack in the box has got to have the most "I don't give a fuck, I'm getting my deep fried cheese on" menu of all the fast food chains.

Valnen

They're already serving these here. I ate the exploding cheesy chicken thing. Was really mediocre and not nearly as cheesy as implied =(.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I still want that thing someone posted on GAF several years ago called a "Munchie Box" I think it was. I believe it was sold in Scotland or somewhere near there and was basically a pizza box full of an incredible amount of various unhealthy things like onion rings, fries, some sort of beef strip things, cole slaw, naan, and so on. It was really cheap back then too, but I guess maybe not now.

G-Fex

it sucked, got the loaded nuggets thing and it was all around garbage.

Maybe I couldn't appreciate it cause I'm not a leaf smoker

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
They opened a Jack in the Box close to my house about a year ago. Not bad. Chicken sandwich looks good.

Taco Bell gets my fast food money for the next month though, gotta get that early ps4.

Jack in the Box is every fast food place rolled up into one. They serve everything and none of it is as good as the places that focus on just one type of food.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
The stacked grilled cheese burger meal:

Calories

Total Fat (g)

Cholesterol (mg)

Sodium (mg)

Had a heart attack just posting that.

Chris R

Nationwide my ass :< I'd kill for a JITB here, but I guess it's good that there isn't one or I'd be an even bigger lardass. I did have it once when I was on vacation though and it was still so damn tasty :(

AMUSIX

Jack in the Box is every fast food place rolled up into one. They serve everything and none of it is as good as the places that focus on just one type of food.

This is true, but all of it is good enough, which makes it awesome. Because I might want a terriaki bowl, a taco, a breakfast burrito, an egg roll, a burger, and a turkey sandwich all in the same sitting....

....maybe.....

I saw this the other night. For us in the service industry, getting out at 3am means you have a limited choice for munchies. This shit looks sooooo goooood (and soooooo unhealthy).

I didn't even realize this wasn't widely available yet. I've tried the chicken sandwich and the nuggets and they're both the jam when it's late and you're drunk.

What a fuckin' deal. I'm not saying it's not bad food, but for that much food at that price, it would have to be pretty pretty fuckin' bad for me to regret the purchase.

No JITB near me :(

IT&#8217;S A HUGE BUMMER, BUT THERE ARE NO JACK IN THE BOX RESTAURANTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF YOUR SEARCHED LOCATION.

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 333.04 MILES AWAY IN STATESVILLE, NC.
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH IN THAT AREA.

NoRéN

They opened a Jack in the Box close to my house about a year ago. Not bad. Chicken sandwich looks good.

Taco Bell gets my fast food money for the next month though, gotta get that early ps4.

If it's the same type of chicken patty from their value menu chicken sandwich, pass.

Now, if it's the patty from the spicy chicken sandwich, fuck yeah!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
NoRéN;83559501 said:
If it's the same type of chicken patty from their value menu chicken sandwich, pass.

Now, if it's the patty from the spicy chicken sandwich, fuck yeah!

I think they'll let you swap it out for a slight upcharge.

The stacked grilled cheese burger meal:

Sodium (mg)

The Institute of Medicine advises everyone to limit sodium intake to less than 2300 mg per day, the Tolerable Upper Limit. However, if you are in the following population groups, you should consume no more than 1,500 mg of sodium per day and meet the potassium recommendation (4,700 mg/day) with food.

You are 51 years of age or older.
You are African American.
You have high blood pressure.
You have diabetes.
You have chronic kidney disease.

A single meal puts you way over the tolerable upper limit of daily sodium.

Still, sign me up. Jack in the Box is good.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I can't imagine what the ads will be for this. They already had a stoner in a tacos ad, I would assume he will make a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom