• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Anime/Videogame resin Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
During a recent trip to Yaohan, I came acrossed several Japanese anime/videogame statues that were amazingly sculpted. So far I have amassed 4 statues that includes:

Rock Howard (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)

garoumow.jpg

Jam Kuradoberi (Guilty Gear X)

guiltygearx-jam.jpg

Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)

17520.jpg

Haomaru (Samurai Showdown)

abctoy4me_1806_98374642

Anyone here collect resin statues? Is their a Terry Bogard statue available?

Leshita said:
I would love to get one of these; how much were they?

The prices vary from statue to statue, but you could check the site below.

http://www.animenmore.com/statues.shtml

I'm really interested in this one but the price is ridculous high ($299)

hardy.jpg

Boogie9IGN said:
Terry Bogard Prototype

Scroll down a bit and you'll find it. It's only a prototype but now you know what company to look out for :D

Thanks Boogie9IGN, but the quality is not what I expected. It seems pretty low and more of an action figure than a real resin statue.

Boogie9IGN

Riskbreaker said:
I'm really interested in this one but the price is ridculous high ($299)

I dunno, it's a foot tall so maybe it's just a tad bit over

EDIT: Oh my God, I love these Naru statues but they're expensive and I dont have a job...maybe next year

EDIT: Damn, I need those Love Hina statues and some Sailor Moon ones too

Boogie9IGN said:
I dunno, it's a foot tall so maybe it's just a tad bit over

EDIT: Oh my God, I love these Naru statues but they're expensive and I dont have a job...maybe next year

EDIT: Damn, I need those Love Hina statues and some Sailor Moon ones too

I think its a typo and the statue is not a foot tall. Just a heads up for everyone interested, Koto inc. is rereleasing their Final Fantasy 7 statue for around $75.00 this Fall. These statues tend to go to $200+ on ebay especially the Cloud Strife and Sephiroth statues.

http://www.estarland.com/product17038.html

Sephiroth
22604.jpg

ff7_sephirothstatueex.jpg

Cloud Strife
cloud.jpg

explodet

I got the Final Fantasy X 12" resin statues of Auron, and Kimarhi as gifts, and I managed to track down Lulu. Doubt I'll ever find one of Rikku, though.

Otaking

Could someone maybe tell me why some of these statues can be so damn expensive at times? At Otakon I found an Azumanga Daioh Osaka statue I wanted that was priced at $160. It was, of course, eventually sold to someone else on the last day. Could someone tell me why they are so expensive?

Ferrio

Banned
room4.jpg

A shermie, Blue Mary, Athena.

One time there was this GREAT baiken one that I wanted, but I didn't have the money and it sold out.

I've always wanted this one though

105_0574.jpg

104_0403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom