• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb:PlayStation 5 Reveal Event To Have An Entire Slate Of Games

GamerEDM

Banned
rguJ0as.png

39mxPy3.png

lock if already posted.

Last edited:

Oddspeak

Considering we'll be only 4-5 months from launch on that day, I'd assume they would show off every launch title plus games coming out within the few months after. So yeah, a whole slate of games sounds right. I already have a couple titles in mind I plan to make my launch purchases, but I'm open to changing things around depending on what I see.

Oddspeak

Really? Please enlighten me
I'm not aware of anything but AssCreed

It's speculation on my part, as most are not confirmed yet, I just suspect them of being launch titles, or at least close to launch, because they're still slated for 2020:
Rainbow Six Siege, Outriders, Godfall, WRC 9, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, and Assassin's Creed, as you said.
Then you have totally speculative games we haven't even seen yet that could be launch titles, like Bluepoint's and Guerrilla's next games, and PS5 versions of PS4 exclusives.

Personally, I'm keeping my mind (and wallet) open to getting Assassin's Creed, possibly Godfall (I'm interested in their intended goals with this game), and Bluepoint's or Guerrilla's game - maybe both.

Reactions: TGO
Top Bottom