• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff "The Gunk" Grubb :Game Mess is over. I now plan to walk the wastes alone. Good luck to all of you.

GHG

LTRi77hC1HTL.gif

Kagey K

Banned
No sarcasm intended, but what kind of intelligent discussion do you expect could come from posting whatever those self-important twitter dudes vomit onto the internet every time? 🤔
The funniest part is he wasn’t attached to any of it, he took other calendars and integrated them into his own.

Cant hate the hustle, but he didn’t offer anything of value during the entire run.

Kamina

Golden Boy
What does that even mean?
These random Tweets devoid context that are spread recently are annoying.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Hopefully Covid is fully over next year, I don’t think I can take another year of this shit.

E3 still has its place and this trash that replaced it proves it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it won’t ever be over. Even if we had a perfect vaccine with 100% protection rate we have a planet full of anti-vaxxors who won’t take it and will keep the virus alive and ready for you to catch it again as soon as the vaccine you took wears off.

This is the new normal.

LarknThe4th

Insiders are hilarious, they have two basic modes "vague self importance" as demonstrated by this tweet

And "sulking" when they get called out for information that they do commit to not planning out

They cant just be normal and talk like a normal person

Why give Jeff Grubb any sort of attention. Just...why??

The fact that you discuss anything coming out of his social media accounts means he has an audience to preach to and he will continue to do so as long as there's people that take the bait.

Stop the discussion and let this nutsuck fade into obscurity.

OP's a fucking idiot too.

Last edited:

MonarchJT

Banned
Sorry (not sorry) if my question about continuously directing unwarranted attention to self-important Twitter dudes made you feel bad, man. 😂
well...he certainly know more insider things than other people keep quoting without ever understanding why. Like that one... Matt from resetera

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned

The fact that you discuss anything coming out of his social media accounts means he has an audience to preach to and he will continue to do so as long as there's people that take the bait.

Awww they're so cute at this age! Coochie coochie cooooo

MrS

Banned

Totally agree with this. Grubb is nothing more than an attention seeker.

TonyK

I entered to understand the title but after reading the OP I have no clue yet. Who is that homeless alike man?

Woopah

Totally agree with this. Grubb is nothing more than an attention seeker.
He's posting things on the internet for other people to read, which is exactly what me and you are doing right now.

What's wrong with that?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Jeff Grubb literally said "Only racists voted for Trump".

He also said Gina Carano equated being an actress to dying in the Holocaust.

He's a douche of the highest order.

That's nothing, have you ever tried breathing in the air from a brothel in NYC? Not only will it enhance your life satisfaction, it will completely change your life. And there's a common misconception to be had- this is not ALL brothels, but just the ones in NYC. And I know "blah blah blah they're not legal they don't exist" and man do I envy the naivety there, because you just gotta know where to look. One rip from the piss and schnapps stained shag carpet will make you feel like a million bucks.

This is not to be confused with, and this is speaking from personal experience, brothels in St Paul, Topeka, Kalispell, Mynot, or virtually any den of pleasure south of Oklahoma and East of Arkansas. That'll fuck you up, man, but depending on what you're going for, can still be a good time. Topeka is weird, just because of all the totally straight men there going to prove how totally straight they are. They'll rail for an hour or so just to make sure they still got it, while trying not to picture that one tryst they had in college with a fella named Cole who might've changed your perception on sexuality for the duration of your life.

The smell is too clean, is what I'm getting at. Smells like linen. I don't know about you, but when I enter a place for the purpose of just knocking one out, I don't want to feel like I'm waltzing into a Hilton hotel with a concierge who wants to ask how my day is going. Sir, my day is not going well, hence the necessity to get something my wife can't give me since the accident; a solid punch to the gems while I wear a cosplay of 2B from Nier: Automata and she does her best Darius Rucker impression, meanwhile with the other hand using a bubble wand to fill the atmosphere with the familiar twinkling of soap bubbles with just a hint of lemon juice that can spurt and get you in the eye and make you cry just a bit, and then finish the deed with a quadruple-reverse cowgirl upside down in one of those things designed to stretch out your spine.

I tell ya, they don't make those things like they used to. The last time I was in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I decided to get wild with this woman built like Honey Boo-boo's mom, three tamales, an antique sheep-colon condom that I bought at auction, and the orange VHS copy of the movie Good Burger, and we made it three minutes on that inversion board before the whole thing snapped in two like that twin bed with Cole. The entire American production sector should be ashamed at itself for this "turn and burn" mentality of creating things that just don't work so that you'll have to buy another. Well, I'm 43, and I think I've bought scores of them damn inversion boards and I just can't find a brand that works.

If anyone has found a board capable of sustaining 500+ pounds (not including inertia), me and mine would be very grateful as to the brand so that I may purchase several, before the damn Globalists plot their inflation again and make it cost 3x my daily wage of being an Uber driver for meth dealers. It's good money, the tips are fantastic, and the meth is great, but I just can't justify spending that much on something, so that's the key here, is to always buy in bulk, and invest for the future.

Anyways gotta go feed the dogs. They haven't eaten in a couple days because every time they get close to the food dish I put on a T-Rex costume and run at them while screaming "I WAS THE ONE WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" as a part of a conditioning technique from that Cesar Millan taught me in person in Topeka. It's supposed to assert dominance or some shit, but all I seem to get for a reaction is a raging erection that cannot be tamed.

Vicious cycle, I tell ya.

Blood is a myth, Macklemore's dad owns Goodwill, The White Stripes music is recruitment for vegan coffee bars, Ryan Renolds has a ding dong shaped like a question mark.

This comment brought to you by Nord VPN.
preach on funk soul brother!!!

MrS

Banned
He's posting things on the internet for other people to read, which is exactly what me and you are doing right now.

What's wrong with that?
I do mine in good faith and don't cock tease anybody for clicks and attention.

Top Bottom