• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joey Chestnut, hotdog eating king, eats 32 Big Mac’s

new record

Had meat sweats going strong from number 13 and on

15lb of Big Mac

took about 30 minutes (video is sped up)

Speed eat my soul if old

you may be asking

giphy.gif

and my answer is

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
They must puke it out because usually they are skinny dudes not big obese people. And there is no way you are shitting that out.

TBH with these YT Vids maybe they have some edits in their and puke in between ?
Same here.

I don't see how anyone can eat 50 hot dogs or 500 chicken wings and just let it naturally shit out.

But maybe they do, and it's 5 giant shits in the next 24 hours.

cryptoadam

Banned
when I was kid it seemed like they were real burgers not these weird shrink patties we get now

maybe that’s just childhood naivety tho

Probably a combo of both. The meat was probably a bit bigger and better back then.

I think none of us were around in the early days but I can't imagine what McD's was like in the 60's and 70's. The food would probably taste like it was from another planet.

They must puke it out because usually they are skinny dudes not big obese people. And there is no way you are shitting that out.

TBH with these YT Vids maybe they have some edits in their and puke in between ?

some YT eaters definitely use edits to puke, Erik the Electric famously does it in his home videos and disguises it “oh I need to grab ranch” or “oh the battery is dying.”

It’s telling because when he does live restaurant challenges he still eats a lot fills up noticeably faster. He’ll eat 12lbs “in one sitting” at home but live he starts really struggling around 8-9 lbs

most eaters I follow don’t use cuts though they just speed it up so you’re not literally watching an hour of eating

Molly Schulyer (I misspelled that) is the real deal, she eats like crazy fast and insane capacity. Most likely pukes it up tho

Killer Kennedy is elite too

Matt Stonie is still top tier but he’s had a weird regression as he’s grown up from a kid. You’d think his stomach would grow with him but his capacity and speed have both “leveled down” in the last couple years

Randy Santel is the only guy I think doesn’t puke up and it shows cuz he’s enormous and gets fatter each vid

Last edited:
But yeah I’m pretty sure it’s the worst kept secret that these people puke it all up. There’s no way you can stay skinny (ala Matt Stonie and Molly) is you’re consistently metabolizing 18k calories in one meal, unless you work out like an Olympian multiple time a day?

People try to say they just have superhuman digestive systems but I don’t believe that. I could be wrong though

someone correct me if I’m wrong, I could be way off

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Probably a combo of both. The meat was probably a bit bigger and better back then.

I think none of us were around in the early days but I can't imagine what McD's was like in the 60's and 70's. The food would probably taste like it was from another planet.
KFC chicken is small as shit now. No doubt smaller than the 90s. Although taste wise I think similar.

Before he died, Colonel Sanders said 40 years ago he was disappointed at the quality of KFC compared to when he was running the chain.

That was 40 years ago.

Just imagine how good it must have been back in the day.

cryptoadam

Banned
Wait is the poop knife a real thing?
I thought cryptoadam cryptoadam was just messing with us.

You missed this thread?

DESTROYA

You missed this thread?
I‘m sorta glad I did.

Mistake

I gotta believe that it would cause medical complications if you do it to much. I mean our asses were not made to shit out 18 lbs of food.
you would think so, but apparently not. I read about one competitive eater on here that died at about 86, with the article stating “the end of his life was wrought with medical complications such as diabetes at 81.” Dude shat a steak every day and lived to 86, sounds like he did fine to me

Rival

Gold Member
Joey Chestnut is the greatest eater of all time. Honestly this doesn’t even seem that impressive for him considering he usually eats like 70 + hot dogs in 10 minutes in the Nathan’s contest.

Top Bottom