• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Josef Fares says he was bleeding money during development of A way out

nowhat

Glad he didn't give up, a fantastic game. The story is "a bit" heavy handed at times, but the ever-changing mechanics make it just a joy to play. Bonus points for requiring only a single copy for online co-op.

Batiman

Banned
To me, he’s the best thing to happen for co op gaming in todays world. Games actually designed around co op that you can play with a friend with only one copy. I’ll keep supporting him. I just hope he keeps designing games with coop in mind

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Meh. As a friend in the biz once told me: If you owe £500 you have a problem, if you owe £5mil, they have a problem!

Banned
Nah, it is far away from shit. It is a good game, sure not so well done as it takes two, but still a good coop experience.

I mean... if you like a game that is 90% QTE's and guided walking, and 10% really simple 3rd person shooter (the end) then sure...
but in reality, not really.

everything is kinda fun in coop. that's not a qualifier imo to something being good

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
I mean... if you like a game that is 90% QTE's and guided walking, and 10% really simple 3rd person shooter (the end) then sure...
but in reality, not really.

everything is kinda fun in coop. that's not a qualifier imo to something being good
That’s sorta naughty dog in a nutshell,but better. This obviously has more of that but I it’s co op it’s decent overall

Top Bottom