• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

|OT| Of course we landed on the moon, but not Armstrong
XftIg2N.jpg

hmmmm

Main event talent about to earn ONE MORE MATCH doesn't slum it for lower paydays.

Please, you're on the wrong side of your career looking to beat up on job guys to fool yourself into thinking you still got it. Come on up to me and I'll make you a job guy.

No one got fired today. I guess that's good, but maybe some of them want to be.

I'm not surprised. People expected firings and I'm not totally sure why. It's been a while since WWE did a mass cut of anyone with name value. As Meltzer has said, they're in a collecting phase right now. They want as much talent as possible.

Syder

Omega vs Elgin was crazy good
That hurricanrana reversal into an apron powerbomb was brutal. I'm amazed at how quickly Kenny recovers from nasty bumps.

My one criticism of Kenny at the moment is the spamming of knees though. He used them the perfect amount in his matches with Okada.

Speaking of which, only 2 weeks until Okada/Omega III.

My biggest criticism of Kenny is I don't actually know what the V-Trigger looks like

Like I'm pretty sure it's the running knee while they're on the ropes? But as y'all just said he's already doing a bunch of knees

I do love the knees when he gets that nice clunk to it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
August Wrasslin' |OT| DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really hope they aren't actually planning a Triple Threat at SummerSlam, but that leaked poster tells me they are going to literally just do the exact same story on both SmackDown and Raw.

Kenny has the best knees in the business.

Too sharp.

Hasney

My biggest criticism of Kenny is I don't actually know what the V-Trigger looks like

Like I'm pretty sure it's the running knee while they're on the ropes? But as y'all just said he's already doing a bunch of knees

I do love the knees when he gets that nice clunk to it

V-triggers can be different depending on the situation in SFV.

I think that's what I like most with the V-Trigger, it's a knee to the skull executed with perfection no matter the situation.

Syder

I share this critique and I've only seen like two or three of his matches. >_>

(And they usually look p goo, but man, too many is too many.)
The knees work best as a punctuation mark at the end of a flurry of moves but I've noticed in a lot of recent matches he just does them whenever he feels like it because they look and sound brutal and it gets a crowd reaction, which in Japan is sometimes difficult to get so I can't really blame him.

V-triggers can be different depending on the situation in SFV.

I think that's what I like most with the V-Trigger, it's a knee to the skull executed with perfection no matter the situation.
That's what I'm saying, is every knee the V-Trigger or is it the running knee

lol

I legit don't know, I just read comments here and people say "whoa that V-Trigger!!!!"

Zach

The knees work best as a punctuation mark at the end of a flurry of moves but I've noticed in a lot of recent matches he just does them whenever he feels like it because they look and sound brutal and it gets a crowd reaction, which in Japan is sometimes difficult to get so I can't really blame him.

Seems pretty kicking out of finishers.

When Elgin is working with the right guy he is fucking amazing

I just don't think he's able to carry like some of his peers (unless you're talking like physically, because he's strong, am I right)

Hasney

When Elgin is working with the right guy he is fucking amazing

I just don't think he's able to carry like some of his peers (unless you're talking like physically, because he's strong, am I right)

Agreed. There's still time though, I forget the dude is only 30.

Top Bottom