• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic Dream - Explore A Huge & Highly Detailed Jurassic Park Recreation (Minus the Dinosaurs)

FranXico

A copyright infringing walking simulator... that doesn't even feature the main attraction of the franchise?
I'm strangely intrigued.

NeoGiffer

e68lxe3qjtz01.png

nkarafo

How accurate is it?

Is it based on official material/plans, etc?

If so, that's very interesting. I would like to explore the place even without dinosaurs. So i can get a sense of place for everything in the movie.

Stuart360

How accurate is it?

If so, that's very interesting. I would like to explore the place even without dinosaurs. So i can get a sense of place for everything in the movie.
Seen the film many times, it seems pretty accurate. Obviously a lot of guess work used for the areas you dont see in the film.

Great Hair

Banned
The cynical bastard in me : "yikes, looks like an upscaled PS3 game from 2006, the dino from the 1995-PS1 demo disc looks better than this"
The modern, euphemistic&enthusiastic internetwatter : "for a fan project not bad ..."

Not 100% canon, as there were no chickens!! HAHA! A for effort, SS for everything else. Holy cow, forgot how terrible CryEngine made games can look like ... so shiny.

Highly Detailed

Last edited:
How accurate is it?

yeah. then maybe we can figure out stuff like how ellie managed to get all the way down to the bottom of that steep embankment by the t-rex area, the one that grant & the girl were dangling from, & that the jeep with the boy in it plunged over, & then all the way back up to the top in no time at all...

Last edited:
Top Bottom