• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just an FYI (about NPD Data)

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I didn't wanna see people asking over and over, so I thought I'd let you know that NPD data is going to be going out Monday.

GDJustin said:
NPD told me Monday :)

I was going to give them a call, but I inadvertantly strung them along some number of months ago on a little business thing that went south, so I thought I'd leave it be.

Thanks for the update.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Actually, NPD has their Conf. call and all that stuff every month on monday, when the data generally leaks out on Thursday. So maybe Bunk and I are both right.

GDJustin said:
Actually, NPD has their Conf. call and all that stuff every month on monday, when the data generally leaks out on Thursday. So maybe Bunk and I are both right.

I hate to have a thread that's basically just a conversation, but maybe people will find this interesting :)

Anyway, the data is "leaked" just about as fast as it's released for subscribers to get access to. That is, the data isn't available to "normal" subscribers until that Thursday generally. Don't know if they give the hardware guys or retailers early previews, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom