• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just another fight video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I do NOT want to mess with anybody like that EVER!!! I don't mind a good fight but that situation is lethal. Man, seeing that guy's eye will keep me up for nights. I just don't want to ever scrap like that, you'd have to explain that for the rest of your life. I hope that guys got some medical attention. <Apharmd Battler pukes in his wastebasket>.....

Nester

CRIPES. From the replies I just thought maybe his eye was a bit bruised and bloody, but that was gross. Ouch.

Bob White

I'd fight/spar the winner. He seems to be pretty good at moving and picking his shots instead of all haymakers. I'd like to see if I could get a win over him.

But DAMN, he is a scary motherfucker.

element

ashley3.jpg

there is another picture of the dude

Bob White said:
I'd fight/spar the winner. He seems to be pretty good at moving and picking his shots instead of all haymakers. I'd like to see if I could get a win over him.

But DAMN, he is a scary motherfucker.

I think he'd hold his own with quite a few pro fighters, and probably destroy a bunch of them in a street fight.

Firest0rm

okay all this talk about the eye is scaring me :(. Should i see it? or will it give me nightmares. Things like that stick in my head.

dem

The eye thing kinda scared me away from watching it too.. but its not really as bad as people make it sound. After some of these comments I thought it was hanging out of the socket on his cheek or something.

Gattsu25

Banned
dem said:
The eye thing kinda scared me away from watching it too.. but its not really as bad as people make it sound. After some of these comments I thought it was hanging out of the socket on his cheek or something.

it wasn't...it was FUCKING LEAKING

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Biff Hardbody said:
He was smiling because he didn't have to fight Abdullah anymore.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

The "Eyeball" guy is going to be hosting Fear Factor next week! Stay tuned for more details.

Oh yeah and I also heard that gorilla guy is l00king for BiffR. Biff I'd leave the country if I were j00!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Biff Hardbody said:
I'm bigger then him.

Where it counts.

Juz your head is bigger doesn't mean j00 won't get knocked teh FUNK out! ;)

Bishman

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that guy got knocked the f--- out.

Wtf happened to his eye. It looked so gross.

I wonder if martial arts could work vs that guy who won.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I think I could take him. i'm alittle bit small than him and I'm shorter but I think I can move faster than him. Plus the dude does'nt use kicks. One well placed straight kick up to his jaw between his gaurd would do alot of damage. If I ever fought him all I'd have to do is stay back and wait for his slow punches. He's all about countering and so am I. But I think i have an edge in discipline.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
lol at that guy during the fight. He was chicken shit, getting tosed like a rag doll. The other guy even gave him free punches

BojTrek

Banned
Blind? I would think the eye is destroyed! Now he will have a nice eye patch maybe it will be diamond studded or something?

Biff Hardbody said:
He was smiling because he didn't have to fight Abdullah anymore.

LOL!!! Exactly. I box and do Mauy Thai and have Blackbelts in Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do, but common sense tells you went to get the hell out of dodge. Anybody can look at the guy and tell he's diesel and loaded, and any trained fighter can tell this guy is all about doing major damage. That dude looks just like Doomsday from DC comics (you know the alien that killed Superman)! That alone scared the crap out of me!

Like I said I don't mind a good fight, but that dude makes cash by destroying people. I can bet that none of us train as intensely as this guy does. If I were a celebrity, THIS guy would be my Bodyguard! He's the evil doppelganger of Terry Tate!

And Bishman wonders if Martial Arts would work on this guy. He took 2-3 solid shots from a dude his same wieght class. This dude could shrug off a Level 3 super!! This dude WILL give you an Omega Rugal style ass whomping!! Just take solace in the fact that he can't stay on top of his game forever. Unless he's immortal........<shiver> ;)

Bishman said:
I wonder if martial arts could work vs that guy who won.

Well, lets see here.

Bird is around the 250 lbs mark with most it being muscle. Aggressive as hell. He's a decent boxer (boxing is one of the best martial arts out there) with what seems like a good chin and real KO power.

I'm guessing no.

Seriously. I see this guy beating the shit out of people like Tank Abbot and Gary Goodridge as he is right now. Even people in his weight class who would beat him would probably get a few scrapes unless they control him immediately. People below his weight class (Excluding light heavy) Well, only a select few could beat him.

Don't underestimate size, aggression, and down right badmotherfuckerness. Powerful attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom