• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just one month to go until God of War Ragnarök launches on November 9

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

hype train GIF

jm89

Me contemplating how I'm going to balance Gotham Knights campaign Co-op, and God Of War Ragnarok

oprah-nervous.gif
Gonna start gotham knights as soon as, but if I can't finish it in time before ragnarok that sucka getting shelved. Ragranok can't be played alongside lesser games.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Pelta88

Gonna start gotham knights as soon as, but if I can't finish it in time before ragnarok that sucka getting shelved. Ragranok can't be played alongside lesser games.

Same here but I only ever play through one campaign at a time. Obviously, Ragnarok is the Crème de la crème or GOTY as we call it on gaf. But I'm a fan of the Arkham series too.

PS5 has me spoilt for choice lol

kikkis

Gold Member
I am not currently on ps camp so I can't really play this. I liked the journey aspect in gow 2018 and most of the environments. Story and especially gameplay wasnt really to my liking. I don't want to go to details why I didn't like the gameplay here, but for instance sekiro has amazing gameplay and balancing.

But I still remeber going to store and getting gow 2018 and playing it intensely so it was a good memory from 2018.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Going to win more GOTY awards than Elden ring

Story, combat, production value, graphics, audio, voice acting, … you know the things that make a triple A game actually feel like a Triple A experience are all vastly superior in GOW

Last edited:
Going to win more GOTY awards than Elden ring

Story, combat, production value, graphics, audio, voice acting, … you know the things that make a triple A game actually feel like a Triple A experience are all vastly superior in GOW

Yeah, i think people are underestimating how big this game is gonna be.

They spent almost as much time making the sequel as they spent on the first game.

Yeah, i think people are underestimating how big this game is gonna be.

They spent almost as much time making the sequel as they spent on the first game.

But have you heard its DLC?

:messenger_winking_tongue:

I agree that some are really underestimating this title. It's certainly going to be a pretty complete experience. From the sounds of it it's going to have a high level of polish and not be rushed to release like some are saying.

DonF

Gold Member
I've decided this is going to be the first full price release I buy this year. Too bad that games tend to get patched with options like new game plus and stuff. Still, I wanna experience this with the least amount of spoilers.

I've decided this is going to be the first full price release I buy this year. Too bad that games tend to get patched with options like new game plus and stuff. Still, I wanna experience this with the least amount of spoilers.

On the positive side you won't have to wait for those different graphical options. Its nice to have them at launch with this title.

Top Bottom