• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just one month to go until God of War Ragnarök launches on November 9

sendit

I'm ready for both the nitpicking and mirror climbing defence force🕺
Stocking up on popcorn.

Imagine if it actually does win GOTY….lol whew boy. The internet would not be pleasant
For it to win GOTY, I would imagine it has to throw something at the player that is completely unexpected. Like Joel getting beat with a golf club. Imagine the reaction if they kill Kratos.....

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Expect a bunch of bad reviews fom Stevivor and the other Phil Spencer minions.

And get ready for excuses like, Too long, Too short, Bad pacing, Too similar to the previous game, Repetitive, Woke story, Bad story, Kratos dies. Too expensive.
Its just another Playstation walking simulator. Its another 3rd person Playstation game…. Be prepared for the biased nonsense

GymWolf

Gold Member
Stocking up on popcorn.

For it to win GOTY, I would imagine it has to throw something at the player that is completely unexpected. Like Joel getting beat with a golf club. Imagine the reaction if they kill Kratos.....
Killing the white toxic angry male and little turd flirting with diverse angrboda should give the game a score boost on some sites.

Elden ring doesn't have a story nearly as progressive.

Last edited:

Elios83

Alredy preordered the deluxe edition.
Time surely flies, I've just got the platinum in Persona 5 Royal that I started in late August....I should have the time to now buy and finish both TLOU Remake and the new Plague Tale before GOW.
I'm sure Ragnarok will be GOTY material, I really hope there will be more epic boss battles this time.

jm89

And get ready for excuses like, Too long, Too short, Bad pacing, Too similar to the previous game, Repetitive, Woke story, Bad story, Kratos dies. Too expensive.
Its just another Playstation walking simulator. Its another 3rd person Playstation game…. Be prepared for the biased nonsense
We will wipe their tears with ragnarok sales.

Raven117

Gold Member
Looking forward to this one.

While there has been plenty to play this year, there have not been alot of AAA games....

solidus12

Thor is gonna be pissed; Kratos killed his brother and his two sons (technically just one, but you get my point)

Preordered the disc version. Gonna rush through it, platinum it and resell it on ebay as fast as possible. I‘m not gonna sitting on a 80€ hole in my wallet, that‘s for sure.
Isn't that like 8$ now?

Joke Shade GIF by Desus & Mero

GymWolf

Gold Member
Chances of kratos trolling thor's extremely fit look?

Baldur said to kratos that he was expecting a taller guy, imagine if kratos say something like 'i was expecting someone who doesn't look like a truck driver with a beer guts" or some shit.

But trucks and beer probably don't exist in gow universe...

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Chances of kratos trolling thor's extremely fit look?

Baldur said to kratos that he was expecting a taller guy, imagine if kratos say something like 'i was expecting someone who doesn't look like a truck driver with a beer guts" or some shit.

But trucks and beer probably don't exist in gow universe...
I'm sure there will be a line in there somewhere.

Do we think Kratos will finally rid himself of the ash in a redemption ark at the end?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Strong exclusive from Sony god of war makes PlayStation tick and produces so many sales.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I'm sure there will be a line in there somewhere.

Do we think Kratos will finally rid himself of the ash in a redemption ark at the end?
Ugh i can see some shit like that when he is gonna die to save little turd...

But i hope not, being a conflicted asshole is part of his character.

You forgot one....but but but its DLC🙄

Top Bottom