• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kadokawa & Fromsoftware reiterate what their investments from Sony and Tencent mean on their latest financial reports

bender

What time is it?
In some ways, this is a pretty insane.

From without Miyazaki is like Smash without Sakurai.

It’s a lot of dough to invest when the brains behind it all could walk away at any minute.

They can always fall back on The Adventures of Cookie & Cream. People like to throw around that games these days are the Dark Souls of XYZ when in reality, the Souls games are just the Adventures of Cookie & Cream of action RPGs.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Tencent...

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Ps5 if you want day one exclusives, pc if you want 260fps and ray tracing
i dont think the high end gpu able to run current gen games with that setting anymore. Plague tale is quite demanding and current gen release just started.

Last edited:
What if it's in collaboration with Bluepoint?
Exactly, Demon's Souls (PS3), Bloodborne, Deracine and Demon's Souls Remake had Japan Studio as support studio, I could see Bluepoint in that role tbh.
Like Bluepoint lending them their engine and technical stuff, while From Software does the rest. And I'd like to assume that after Demon's Souls Remake, Bluepoint kinda knows how From Soft's engine works, so it wouldn't be that much of an issue.

Last edited:
Remember bluepoint said they’re making original content, not an original IP and we know they ain’t making DLC for Demon’s Souls lol

From Software X Bluepoint Games presents…..

Last edited:
Top Bottom