• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kids throwing rocks stir up 120,000 pissed off bees

Status
Not open for further replies.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I see people throwing rocks at bee hives all the time, and I always think to myself... what a wonderful world.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Hey it's either this or go killing for Xboxes.....

BTW that article sucks for not having any damn pictures...

Ferrio said:
Wow that's fucking nuts... a 500 pound hive.

I'm no master of math, but I'm pretty sure a quarter of a ton is 250.

DarienA said:
Hey it's either this or go killing for Xboxes.....

BTW that article sucks for not having any damn pictures...

Yeah, no kidding. It's crazy that stupid kids just don't seem to understand that they're essentially destroying the home of another living being when they do that shit.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ManDudeChild said:
I'm no master of math, but I'm pretty sure a quarter of a ton is 250.

Yeah, no kidding. It's crazy that stupid kids just don't seem to understand that they're essentially destroying the home of another living being when they do that shit.
You are no master of math ;)

A ton is 2,000 pounds not 1,000.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I no master of cocksmithery, but I'm pretty sure these kids deserve a medal. Didn't any of you ever see My Girl?

NEVER FORGET.

Tenguman

Reminds me when my friends and I (when we were little) would play "wasp patrol". We'd find a wasp nest, stir it up, and try to bat the angry wasps attacking with sticks.

ah...so many stings...so many memories

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Willco said:
I no master of cocksmithery, but I'm pretty sure these kids deserve a medal. Didn't any of you ever see My Girl?

NEVER FORGET.

he didn't really throw rocks though, he stepped on the hive! stupid eye sight impaired kid looking for a crappy ring!

Socreges

Banned
We have a wasp's nest tucked between our walls. This is where they enter:

DSC00207.JPG

Just underneath the panels. We kill ~40 of them each day, but it doesn't seem to be helping at all.

Firest0rm

Yea i had a wasp hive in my window's shutter box when I used to live in Jordan. When I first opened the shutter all hell broke loose. hundreds of wasps poured out and started smacking the glass trying to get to me. I got scared shitless. An employee that works for my dad volunteered to get rid of the hive. He has no experience but still did it. He went and did it in SHORTS. Atleast he wore a mask, but what kind of crazy person goes doing something like that with shorts!! And he succeeded! He got rid of the whole thing and all of the wasps without being stung once. Ofcourse when he was spraying the hive he would spray once and then run like hell and wait till they quiet down and repeat the procedure.

luxsol

Tenguman said:
Reminds me when my friends and I (when we were little) would play "wasp patrol". We'd find a wasp nest, stir it up, and try to bat the angry wasps attacking with sticks.

ah...so many stings...so many memories
ahahahahahahahahah... sounds like fun.

yoshifumi

Banned
i had a wasp's nest above my porch about four years ago but i spent so much time poisoning and swatting them with shovels that they evacuated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom