• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone - Beta 2003 Gameplay and Trailer [Early and cut content]

Kupfer

We will never have a new Killzone, will we?
Since HZD so SO successful I don't think so.
Also KZ3 and SF could not keep up with their predecessor. Dirty and grounded dieselpunk'esque war suddenly became colourful and super high tech call of duty'ish and in the same war there is suddenly a cut and there are new technologies KZ2 -> KZ3 ...

I'd love to play KZ2 again in 4k60, but it will remain wishful thinking.

[EDIT]
Great video about the franchise

Last edited:

Apeopleman

I would lose my shit if Killzone 2 Multiplayer ever came to PS5. By far one of the best FPS mutltiplayers and single players ever. guerilla made all the haters eat crow in February of 2009 when it released. Anyone remember Arthur Gies? He had such a hate boner for Killzone 2 lol

I think Killzone will always be around in some shape or form. It’s a flagship title for Sony. Sony needs an exclusive shooter or 2 this gen. Crossing my fingers for a Socom game and Killzone This gen.

Shut0wen

I would lose my shit if Killzone 2 Multiplayer ever came to PS5. By far one of the best FPS mutltiplayers and single players ever. guerilla made all the haters eat crow in February of 2009 when it released. Anyone remember Arthur Gies? He had such a hate boner for Killzone 2 lol

I think Killzone will always be around in some shape or form. It’s a flagship title for Sony. Sony needs an exclusive shooter or 2 this gen. Crossing my fingers for a Socom game and Killzone This gen.
Loved killzone 2 especially the mp and single player was good but come on it was no where near the best single player ever, that final boss fight was a joke

Killzone 2 was a masterpiece, I loved it to death.
I liked the gunplay of Shadowfall and the sound design as well, but setting and mood betrayed the feeling of a Killzone game. Very sad they went for the futuristic/cod-ish approach. Killzone 2 was great bc it was unique.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I'm really going to play Killzone Shadowfall again on PS5. I'm just curious how a lot of PS4 titles will run on the PS5.

Top Bottom