• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance has surpassed the 6 million copies mark

gtabro

Love the game. Some of the best virtual forests to date. What I don't get is why the devs are keeping its FB page quite alive, but haven't said anything about an eventual part 2...

Last edited:

Senua

PS5 version when?
Harry Potter No GIF

Love the game. Some of the best virtual forests to date. What I don't get is why the devs are keeping its FB page quite alive, but haven't said anything about an eventual part 2...

I suspect they are probably looking to get funding/a deal from one of the big players. Microsoft or EGS. The game has a lot of clout and they probably want to go for a big reveal.

I could see Deliverance 1 being this studios witcher 1/2 with the next one blowing up big time. It's all but confirmed it's been worked on for a few years already. This studio could be the next CDPR.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Awesome game, can't wait for the eventual sequel.

Bought it, never played it. Heard it had a limited save feature.

Yes, manually saving involves imbibing a certain potion, which you can either purchase from a vendor for a chunk of money or create yourself using alchemy. I think it's also possible to find it as loot on corpses, so the whole system isn't really aggravating unless you're a major save-scummer.

Emedan

Amazing game for any history buff, probably one of my favourites the past 10 years. Where the fuck is the second one though.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Bought it, never played it. Heard it had a limited save feature.
It's not that limiting. You can save by using a "schnaps", but you can also save by simply go to sleep or bathe. It's not an issue that worried me when when playing it.

Edit: KCD2 takes too much time - I need it NOW!

Last edited:

Neilg

I would have picked this up already if there was a next-gen console patch to sort the loading times out.
I played on PC a little with an SSD, but I don't game at my desk anymore and heard the console version sucked shit for load times.

Mercador

Totally worth it, played it last summer on a 4070, 4K@60, it's was really nice. I should finish it, perhaps it would be great on SD Moonlight mode.

Beechos

Wow lots of hardcore fans out there. I heard really good things about this game but dropped it within like the 1st 30 min way too hardcore for me.

Buggy Loop

I'm well aware how cables work but I'm not unplugging my workstation, carrying it downstairs and leaving it on the floor while I plug it in again just to play this game.

Fiber optic HDMI (long distance) & USB over ethernet to game from your upstair PC to your downstair TV in full 4K without moving a thing

Neilg

Fiber optic HDMI (long distance) & USB over ethernet to game from your upstair PC to your downstair TV in full 4K without moving a thing
i'm not running an 80ft fiber optic hdmi cable down the stairs or inside my walls lol, you dont need to solve this for me. I'm just not going to play it until they patch it for ps5, and i'm happy to never play it if they never do that.

Top Bottom