• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Marks New Record With 70% Profit Increase Driven by Games

Thief1987

Castlevania LoS 1 is great. It's not old Castlevania obviously, but a good solid 3D entry. How many of those are there again.

You do realize they made Metroid Dread? Right?
Do you realize that they also developed terrible Mirror of fate?

Last edited:

Scotty W

I have a strong suspicion that gambling has played a massive role in this. Realistically, how much could MGS possibly sell?

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Castlevania LoS 1 is great. It's not old Castlevania obviously, but a good solid 3D entry. How many of those are there again.

You do realize they made Metroid Dread? Right?
thats the problem here.
Metroid dread sucks.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The only thing that ruined the Lords of Shadows games was Kojima and his atrocious rat stealth sections.
THE ONLY THING!!!11111:lollipop_flores:

Narrator: "There are some others but the rat thing really was the worst."

5bXDm7G.gif

I hope Mercury Steam is working on something hot for Q2 of next year!
That was Lord of Shadows II and Kojima wasn't involved with that one.
LoSII was a result of listening to feedback.
Which without Kojima around MS just listened and well.
They should of she kept to the original foundation and the game would have been fantastic like the original.
Shame.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
That was Lord of Shadows II and Kojima wasn't involved with that one.
LoSII was a result of listening to feedback.
Which without Kojima around MS just listened and well.
They should of she kept to the original foundation and the game would have been fantastic like the original.
Shame.
I should have used /s i thought the crazy eye emoji would get that across.

The only thing he did (afaik) is give them suggestions for Gabriel's design in Lords of Shadow 1.
I mentioned that as a joke and because there was a stealth section at all, so it was easy to :poop: on Kojima in that context.

• LOL
Reactions: TGO
Konami doing remakes and remasters. No creativity from Konami itself. They are too cheap and probably no longer have the talent to produce a good game internally.

Top Bottom