• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koshien 2015 | Japan National High School Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

I was waiting for this. Ogasawara's page is fun.

This isn't even remotely fair, lol.

CMZnBuOWcAATe2S.png

Beckx

Kiyomiya must have a magnet on his body attracting deddoball. Dude has a bunch of HBP now.

well my prediction for this game is looking good.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
all the games sound pretty hype today (and it's a friday so i can watch them all, oh yesss)

HITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Beckx

Kiyomiya flashing the glove, and now he's up at bat.

tokai is having a rough time of it so far

Go with Tokaidai Kofu for the short name, Tokai is just the name of a region - so you get a bunch of schools with Tokai in the name (and on the jersey), like later tonight we get Tokaidai Sagami.

It's movie night for me so I'm out for the rest of the night, going to watch the newly discovered VODs in the am. Have fun with the monster first year and then the fireballer later tonight!

I started watching Ace of Diamonds because it was recommended in this thread .

You made the right choice.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Kiyomiya flashing the glove, and now he's up at bat.

Go with Tokaidai Kofu for the short name, Tokai is just the name of a region - so you get a bunch of schools with Tokai in the name (and on the jersey), like later tonight we get Tokaidai Sagami.

It's movie night for me so I'm out for the rest of the night, going to watch the newly discovered VODs in the am. Have fun with the monster first year and then the fireballer later tonight!

why they gotta have Tokai on their shirts then ;__;

Monumma

The first year after a HR takes a swing at the first pitch. Grounder to first.
The third year captain takes a walk after forcing the pitcher to pitch a lot.
Beautiful.

I started watching Ace of Diamonds because it was recommended in this thread .

Good for you.

edit: the ball gets between the second base's legs and we are 5-3. This game is not over at the break. Let's listen to childen talk about their big brothers in front of camera now.
New pitcher for Toukaidai Koufu to enter the sixth inning.
Bases loaded, 1 out. Tamagawa AB. Shallow flyout. Number 3's turn.

scotcheggz

I'm kinda rooting for Waseda here because I like their unifrom, but... Tokais band is really cool. Wouldn't mind seeing them score a couple here to make a real game of it.

EDIT: Nevermind..

Monumma

That catch! Takabe Eito!

edit: pitching change for Waseda Jitsugyou. #10 Kamijo on the mound. Waseda's ace looked meh this outing too. Luckily for him he has a lot of good bats behind (and in front of) him.

And another double for the monster. They're going to walk him a lot over the next 2 year if he continues to hit like this.

And another spectacular catch! Igarashi Homare!

edit: @EigoKokoyakyu is saying that Kiyomiya's 3 run hit was a triple. Was it? I remember him on second.

are those hats scientifically designed to fly off at dramatic moments

Have you seen Major season 6? They play on that a lot.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
That catch! Takabe Eito!

edit: pitching change for Waseda Jitsugyou. #10 Kamijo on the mound. Waseda's ace looked meh this outing too. Luckily for him he has a lot of good bats behind (and in front of) him.

And another double for the monster. They're going to walk him a lot over the next 2 year if he continues to hit like this.

And another spectacular catch! Igarashi Homare!

edit: @EigoKokoyakyu is saying that Kiyomiya's 3 run hit was a triple. Was it? I remember him on second.

Have you seen Major season 6? They play on that a lot.

99% sure he was on second

Monumma

That was ugly. Still, first and second, 2 out. Pinch runner on second. the guy is small enough to look really fast. Doesn't matter, flyball to CF, 3 outs. Only 3 more to create a run.

They create nothing and the game is over. I guess I have another game to decide if I like Hanasaki Tokuharu's uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom