• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LawBreakers Is Making An Unofficial Comeback Thanks To Fans

havoc00

How has it been Cliff bros are we back?

Now, a team of passionate fans has worked to bring LawBreakers back. Dubbed The RELB Project, the project has been in the works since at least 2020. Its FAQ states that “This is a project to bring back the game LawBreakers, it's done by creating 'fake' servers that the original game client uses. You can join by downloading the launcher, patching your game and playing like normal.”

RELB’s website allows you to download the launcher. Despite this revival being an unofficial project, Cliff Bleszinki (who has been vocal about wanting to see LawBreakers come back) has given it his blessing and enthusiastically shared RELB’s Discord on Saturday.

I say this every time lawbreakers comes up. I was in the earliest alpha of this game and it was awful. By the final beta before release it was well balanced and REALLY fucking fun.

Yet nobody played it on launch. So sad it died. A victim of the time it came out and the cringe marketing it had. Sadly that genre just is never going to be popular again. But they made a decent game of a genre you don't see anymore of even when it came out. I remember a bunch of people shitting on it purely due to marketing, never had a chance.

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
karl urban art GIF by Tech Noir

Top Bottom