• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Super Mario - Official LEGO Peach Trailer

ParaSeoul

Introducing LEGO Peach, the newest of Mario's gang to join the LEGO Super Mario universe. Peach is a new interactive figure, who will release with her own Adventures with Peach Starter Course set, arriving in August 2022. This set will launch alongside some new Super Mario Expansion Sets: Peach's Castle, Cat Peach Suit and Frozen Tower, Big Spike's Cloudtop Challenge, Fuzzy Flippers, Goomba's Shoe, and Yoshi's Gift House. Watch the LEGO Super Mario LEGO Peach trailer to get a look at the new LEGO Mario sets.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Man, didn't knew LEGO was already doing interactive figures.

Surprise Wow GIF by MOODMAN

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Nice! my son loves lego mario .. I would buy h im more but the biggest issue i have with them is they dont come with instructions still! you still need an app! thats just beyond dumb.

AGRacing

Nice! my son loves lego mario .. I would buy h im more but the biggest issue i have with them is they dont come with instructions still! you still need an app! thats just beyond dumb.
"In the future... Lego.. will use the environment.. as an excuse to read your phone.. data.. "

Statements I'd laugh at in 1996.

Just_one

fuck...i thought it was a Lego game...

also this are not that great, i was hoping for real Super Mario Minifigures

Top Bottom