• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leprosy could be used to regenerate organs.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Leprosy bacteria may hold the secret to safely repairing and regenerating the body, researchers at the University of Edinburgh say.
Animal experiments have uncovered the bacteria's remarkable ability to almost double the size of livers by stimulating healthy growth.
It is a sneakily selfish act that gives the bacteria more tissue to infect.
But working out how they do it could lead to new age-defying therapies, the scientists say.

Science is amazing. Regenerating organs and possible age defying treatments what could go wrong ?!?

But I’m just having well where have we seen this type of stuff before.

face would GIF

What say you GAF?
Oh scenario 2 most likely the rich and powerful become sort of immortal and us plebs are not. So imagine how annoying an immortal musk would be ?

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Do they send you to the Leper colony when you get your new organ.

You get a new organ, but your nose falls off.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Science and technology allows us to regenerate organs I see immortality as a real thing in the next 1,000 years.

Tumle

Science and technology allows us to regenerate organs I see immortality as a real thing in the next 1,000 years.
I don’t.. not while you live in this universe. then you are going to die no matter how long you live😋

Last edited:
Top Bottom