• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Listen to this album, you, you, MUSIC PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, I hated this album at first. Sounded nothing like my beloved Midtown. But, I'm listening to it right now completely for about the third time, and damn, has it grown on me. The melodies, the lyrics, the little riffs, everything. Excellent.

LAP IT UP YOU ELITISTS

B0002CHK3Q.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's easily findable if you look.

I'd listen to it, but my god am I lazy when it comes to searching for stuff, so I'll just take your word for it.

Very nice cover though. Just wanted to mention that.

DON'T DERAIL MY THREAD WITH YOUR POOPY POOP!

Ahh, I don't know. I haven't listened to either of those albums.

BUT THOSE COVERS MAKE THEM SEEM LIKE ISHT!

Cerebral Palsy said:
B0000B00HY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Say no to Midtown.

Interesting. I've been hearing alot about this band lately. Maybe I should check out their new album? Yes, I think I should.

However, say no to Midtown? NEVER.

Error Macro said:
Interesting. I've been hearing alot about this band lately. Maybe I should check out their new album? Yes, I think I should.

However, say no to Midtown? NEVER.

You have icq?

And the self titled is a lot better. Their new cd (Watch Out!) is really good, but not what I was expecting. I hate change.

Hawksley

I thought Post, too! Ooooh, how exciting. I'll look into it as soon as its not the middle of the night!

Seriously. New stuff is always welcome.

Cerebral Palsy said:
You have icq?

And the self titled is a lot better. Their new cd (Watch Out!) is really good, but not what I was expecting. I hate change.

I haven't used ICQ since 1998. Seriously, I'm not putting it down, I just haven't used it since then.

Thanks anyway though, I'll have to check the usual suspects (Soulseek, Packetnews.com, IRCspy.com, eMule, etc.) I'm sure I'll find their albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom