• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Caesars ExtraMostBestest Pizza ($6)

Fat4all

Banned
Menu_EMB_English_Desktop.jpg

Little Caesars near me starting carrying this for takeaway not too long ago so I decided to give it a swing.

For anyone who likes their $5 hot and ready pizzas, it's basically just a nicer version of the pepperoni one. It has noticeably more pepperoni and cheese (the cheese was gooping off the side and there was pep in just about every bite). I kinda hope they keep it around, because I fell like it's certainly worth the extra buck. Or maybe make the cheese pizza $5 and keep this pep on for $6 or sommit like that.

Anyone else give this a try? While I like LC for it's convenience I feel like the next step for their cheap n quick food would be to improve the sauce a bit more. Like the crust enough already.

Volimar

I still prefer the deep dish and when they have the stuffed crust deep dish, but for $6 it's not bad. A bit better than the basic, definitely worth the extra buck.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I've got one down the street.

Not gonna lie they make an easy choice when you're too lazy to cook or even wait for a delivery pizza.

zulux21

my hot and readies are already $6... so I will be curious to see if mine has this at the same price or more if they do it at all.

The Argus

Last time I had Little Caesar's it was when they had the pretzel bread pizza. We threw it away after two slices, it was just salt and knock off cheese wiz. This looks decent for the price. But I love my heart too much.

Fat4all

Banned
I still prefer the deep dish and when they have the stuffed crust deep dish, but for $6 it's not bad. A bit better than the basic, definitely worth the extra buck.

I liked their deep dish a good bit when I had it a while ago, but 8 bones is like woof

But I can be a cheap bastard when it comes to shoveling things into my face.

When I went in to get this mostbestest pizza today the three people in front of me all got the Deep Dish, so it must be pretty popular.

Matticers

I'm a sucker for most of these Little Caesars special pizzas. I actually liked the deep dish pepperoni stuffed crust. And the pretzel one too. This one is very normal compared to those so I'll give it a shot. But yeah, it's definitely something you regret the next day. lol

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's not bad, but I'd rather just save the $2 when I get two pizzas and flip the $2 towards bread sticks.

totowhoa

Banned
It's an extra 50 cents at my local LC. I need to give it a whirl.

Struggle is Cici's

I used to live close enough to a CiCi's that I could walk there in about 90 seconds from my front door to theirs.

Now CiCi's is bad pizza. I'd say it's the worst. But it's still pizza.

Their buffet is great at 11:00am on a Saturday when you wake up hungover and fucking hungry.

Fat4all

Banned
they also put some brown paper under this pizza to that the grease doesn't seep through the bottom of the box like it usually does

all fancy and shit

Nydius

Gold Member
There's something about Little Caesars regular pizzas that just tastes "off" to me, for lack of a better term. I'm guessing it's the Muenster cheese but not sure. All I know is that when they had their pretzel pizza I got at least one a week. Pizza Hut's "pretzel crust" doesn't even come close. Wish LC would bring it back, even if for just a limited time again.

totowhoa

Banned
It's $7 at my local Little Ceasers in Rome, NY so I don't bother, regular pizza is $6, cheapskates

I've only visited NYC a few times but pizza was so plentiful and cheap there that I wouldn't visit an LC if there was one. Maybe it's different upstate though? Spent a night in Buffalo but didn't get out.

I'd say that Caesar's pizza is horrible but honestly after having Domino's, Papa John's, and Pizza Hut a couple times now I can say that its competition isn't much better even ignoring pricing and convenience which Caesar's has them beat by miles. Of all the big USA chains I feel like Papa Murphy's is by far the best. The rest aren't very good.

Every once in a while I try to pick up a Little Caesar's pizza thinking that maybe this time it will taste good. Every time I realize I made a bad decision. Technically it is food that you can eat and it's easy to pick up but I can't stand how they taste.

fuck my heart
hope to die
stick a pizza
in my eye

Damnit you got me with that one. Is that the Fat4All promise?

theWB27

There's something about Little Caesars regular pizzas that just tastes "off" to me, for lack of a better term. I'm guessing it's the Muenster cheese but not sure. All I know is that when they had their pretzel pizza I got at least one a week. Pizza Hut's "pretzel crust" doesn't even come close. Wish LC would bring it back, even if for just a limited time again.

Pizza hut is odd. Its not gross, but I'd rather get noble Romans. I remember the huts cheap pizza tasting like cardboard. Its also terrible reheated.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I had it when it first came out and it was unreasonably greasy. If they can tone that shit down they could easily give papa and hut a run for the money in terms of a basic pizza.

Fat4all

Banned
I love little Ceasars too. But they're stores have no consistency. One place will suck. The other will be awesome.

yeah, I noticed this as well

one near a college near me is inconsistent in quality, but there one near a shopping plaza that always seems to be good quality.

Top Bottom