• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lohan Alert! She hosts the Movie Awards tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's gonna be hosting the MTV movie awards tonight just incase any of you want to see her (not like we care about the show!).

Remember Gaffers, the MTV Movie Awards hosted by Lindsay Lohan are tonight at 9PM eastern time. I hope one of you can cap screens from it. Or maybe record it. I think I might want to join the Lindsay Lohan Avatar Army.

Bowser

Wario64 said:
I got it on TIVO. No way am I gonna watch the whole thing, but I do want to see LOHAN

Put some caps up, the game's too important (Yes, even more important than Lohan [but only because of all the extra shit; All I want is some Lohan Loving :D]).

evil ways

Yeah, I can risk a night of sleeping on the couch, or I can tape it, and wait until I have some naked time by myself, when it's just me, Ms. Lohan and my old friend the rewind button.

Why the fuck is Paris Hilton on this show? She is an incredible moron.

"I'm here with Jake Gellanhyall from The Day After Tomorrow, saw your movie it was great. So what's your favorite scary movie?"

"Evil Dead"

"Ok I've never heard of that one."

Oh shit AvP looks awesome. I don't know if it will be any good but it looks incredible.

I mean, at least Lil Jon has charisma and can hold a good conversation with someone.

emot-rice.gif

WTF? It's like a giant commercial for The Suffering.

mattx5

"I'm here with Jake Gellanhyall from The Day After Tomorrow, saw your movie it was great. So what's your favorite scary movie?"

"Evil Dead"

+1 for good taste!

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
man, the show is pretty bad.. whats with all the suffering crap?

i cant wait for the after show where all the mtv vj's will be talking about how awesome the mtv awards show was..

effzee

that was honestly the worst mtv movie awards i have seen. usually i enjoy them as they have good movie parodies but this yrs sucked. even the into by ben and vince was boring. not a single funny parody.

well the performances were good but thats about it. GO BEASTIES!

Tenguman

Yeah this show sucked ass. It was less about awarding earlier movies, and had more to do with plugging upcomming movies. I bet you could smell the corporate money in the air over there.

"The award for best action sequence goes to Lord of the Rings: Return of the King! .. But instead of a long thank-you, here's a plug from Michael Moore for his new movie which has nothing to do with Lord of the Rings!"

quadriplegicjon said:
i cant wait for the after show where all the mtv vj's will be talking about how awesome the mtv awards show was..

They won't have time, since they'll be a special edition of "Pimp My Movie Awards" on tonight.

And WHERE are the Lohan screen caps? If you're going to make the thread, back it up with the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom