• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOL a friend of mine just told me something fucked up

ChrisReid

ScientificNinja said:
Since I don't really understand the gay culture, I'm willing to take the story at face value, but there are a few things about the original story that don't sit right with me.

First, he was INTIMIDATED into gay sex? I'd have beaten his face to a pulp Sin City style before I'd let that happen.

Second, he was intimidated into playing the butch, as opposed to the bitch? I don't get it...

Yeah, the whole thing doesn't sound right. He was afraid people would be told he had gay sex, so he went ahead and had gay sex.. and told people about it?

Rorschach

I got hard reading that, but I'm not going to cum because I'm a straight man!

Also, I'm sorry that happened to you Silent Death. These guys are being insensitive. If you need someone to talk to just PM my other nick "Demi."

ChrisReid said:
Yeah, the whole thing doesn't sound right. He was afraid people would be told he had gay sex, so he went ahead and had gay sex.. and told people about it?

BINGO...I'm thinking the guy was fishing.

:lol

Reminds of a couple months ago, we were sitting at denny's eating at like 3 in the morning after coming back from a hiphop show. In the booth next to us was two girls and two guys 24-27ish I said. Obviously paired off. One guy was pretty drunk(all GQ and all "I'm the man now dog" essence). They got on the subject of sex, the drunk guy starts talking(all loud and shit) about gay sex, he says something to the effect of "You know, when your standing there about to stick your dick in this guys ass......"

Just about the whole restaurant got fucking quiet. Everyone at my talking just looked at each other, the three other people at said booth all looked at each with the same exact look.

"Haha, I'm just playing guys, I've never fucked a guy."

Buddy was quiet the rest of the night. The girl he was with looked so uncomfortable, and sitting aaaaal the way on the edge of the seat.

After the guy sobered up a little bit he looked so very very regretful. :lol

FoneBone

ScientificNinja said:
Since I don't really understand the gay culture, I'm willing to take the story at face value, but there are a few things about the original story that don't sit right with me.
What the FUCK does this have to do with the "gay culture?"

FoneBone said:
What the FUCK does this have to do with the "gay culture?"

I would think that the man on man ass fucking and man on man fellatio would qualify as part of gay culture but, I'm sure someone in the gay culture could enlighten me if I'm wrong.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
uh, who cares if the guy says your friend slept with him? all you have to do to prove your innocent is take some girl and do her in the middle of your local dorm courtyard.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
MrAngryFace said:
Alpha:

Now the real question is if your idea of violence is actually violent enough to classify as violence and not some limp wristed attempt at a shove.

Hmmm...considering I'm 6'1 and weigh 165lbs (40lbs more than my previous self -- all muscle), I'd say it'd be far more than a limp wristed shove. :p

I don't understand the stereotype that homos flock to gyms. I work out 3 times a week and while I see some really cock-diesel motherfuckers there, they're usually with a hot chick, and if they're not...they end up picking one up (usually from the treadmill section). :p

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Somebody's never been to a gym in Vancouver's West End, then. One of my best friends asked a guy for a spot during the bench press and got (purposefully) teabagged on the forehead!

Ristamar

bishoptl said:
Somebody's never been to a gym in Vancouver's West End, then. One of my best friends asked a guy for a spot during the bench press and got (purposefully) teabagged on the forehead!

Damn, that's just... I mean... what the fuck.

Top Bottom