• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Soul Aside - Announcement Trailer | PS5 & PS4

Going to wait for some GAF feedback and reviews. If you can truly dodge through everything manually, in what seems implied by this trailer. That would be beyond any awesome.

CamHostage

Wasn't this game "announced" like 3 or 4 times already?

This is the worldwide announcement trailer, more or less. The trailer ran in China as far as a CHP announcement event, so people might have caught it there, but Sony just put this up on its own service. (And then yeah, the game has been in the news for years, it's one of those "one man developer projects", but it didn't have a publisher and it didn't have a firm release plan; it was just a game being partially funded by Sony through its Chinese developer incubator program. Now, Sony has actually picked it up and will be bringing it out globally.)

Here's previous news on the game:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/lost...e-entertainment-new-trailer-released.1646085/

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
This is the worldwide announcement trailer, more or less. The trailer ran in China as far as a CHP announcement event, so people might have caught it there, but Sony just put this up on its own service. (And then yeah, the game has been in the news for years, it's one of those "one man developer projects", but it didn't have a publisher and it didn't have a firm release plan; it was just a game being partially funded by Sony through its Chinese developer incubator program.)

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/lost...e-entertainment-new-trailer-released.1646085/
I mean, at this rate it will take longer than Duke Nukem Forever to release

CamHostage

I mean, at this rate it will take longer than Duke Nukem Forever to release

No, I think it's mostly done now, which would be why Sony finally contracted it for publishing. This and Convallaria have been in the works for a while now and may be ready for this year.

(Sony doesn't publish all China Hero Project program, BTW. Actually, these two may be the first of theirs picked up, whereas 6-7 games have already graduated from the program to release.)

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
No, I think it's mostly done now, which would be why Sony finally contracted it for publishing. This and Convallaria have been in the works for a while now and may be ready for this year.

(Sony doesn't publish all China Hero Project program, BTW. Actually, these two may be the first of theirs picked up, whereas 6-7 games have already graduated from the program to release.)
They really look like those average UE4 games.

Wish they didn't bite more than they can actually chew.

CamHostage

Announcement of what exactly? I was waiting for that release date i the last 2 seconds of the trailer and... nothing.

Announcement that Sony will be publishing it and that it'll be released on PS4 and PS5.

(This news was made first in China, but most gamers wouldn't have seen it then, so this is new on the international PS YT channel but those deep into the news cycle may have already known about it and even seen the trailer.)

Top Bottom