• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP - COD Modern Warefare 2019

I bought this game a while ago, but as I have about 40 games I need to actually get through, I put this off.
I loaded the game up the other day and spent a few hours on it today on my One X.
Damm, some of the graphics on this game are insane. Not only are the graphics the best I have seen this gen, it runs at 60fps as well.
If this is what Infinity Ward are putting out on this hardware, I can only imagine what they will be able to do with the XSX and PS5.

If someone took some of the best looking areas and told me it was from PS5 or XSX I would have believed it.

Typical COD game play, which is just down my alley, but those sweet, sweet pixels. Oh my.

Psykotik

remember when everyone was freaking out about the white phosphorous kill streak before the game was released?

lol, what a bunch of nothing to be outraged about.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
This game has the best gun sound of all time. It makes you feel every bullet, unlike previous titles which were like paintball compared to this.

Top Bottom