• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luto - Teaser for PS5 and PC

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Luto is a first-person psychological horror narrative experience where you take on the role of an individual unable to leave his own home. Finding a way to escape will take you through a series of paths that will test your senses.
Luto's presentation teaser with the support of PlayStation Talents. Coming soon to PlayStation and PC consoles.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Kojima fake out????

just kidding jk GIF

elliot5

The absolute state of "game" developers.
They go to such lenghts to avoid saying they're making a game.
If some people are so ashamed to say they're making a "game", then they're working in the wrong industry.
Is it a "game" if it's a walking simulator in a house, and not just an *experience* though 🤪

[Sigma]

"It's very difficult to putting that into words. But there's an old saying about this place called hell where bad people go after they're dead. After they die. That the worst part about hell is not the flame, it's the hopelessness. And I think that is the part of hell that a person with depression really tastes"
Returnal 2 confirmed

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

“The worst part about Hell is not the flames, it’s the hopelessness...”

Luto will be available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Steam in 2022.

Luto is a first person psychological horror narrative experience where you will embody a person unable to exit his own house. Finding the way to leave it will lead you through a series of paths that will challenge your senses.

Explore the pain caused by the loss of a loved one, the horror of the insecurity to the deepest darkness hidden behind anxiety and depression...

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
This actually looks pretty damn good.

Usually I'm quite skeptical about these PT-inspired indies, but the creative choices in the trailer seem more on-point than most.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

“The worst part about Hell is not the flames, it’s the hopelessness...”

Coming soon to Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. WISHLIST NOW!

Luto is a first-person psychological horror narrative experience where you play the role of an individual unable to leave his own home. Searching for a way to escape will lead you down a series of paths that will test your senses.

• Explore the pain of losing a loved one, the horror of the insecurity to the darkness that lurks behind the anxiety and depression.
• Enter a mysterious place full of secrets to discover and challenges to face. Deciphering it all will not be an easy task, will you be able to tell fact from fiction?
• Discover an environmental and sensory horror where you will experience the fear of numerous phobias.

Top Bottom