• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M2-developed shoot ’em up / visual novel Feveron Gakuen resurfaces as Gakuen, confirmed for PS4

Reported by Gematsu. M2 coming out with another shmup combined with a full-length visual novel
(probably to appeal to tens of thousands of customers instead of just a few hundred 🤷‍♀️ )

The story is set in a world where shoot ’em up games have been proven to enhance human abilities. National policy promotes the introduction of shoot ’em up games in all training methods, including academics and club activities. On the other hand, the concept of “enjoying” playing shoot ’em up games has all but been lost….
Your score and remaining lives play an important role in visual novel parts, and are both displayed on the screen.
You can compete for a high scores in shoot ’em up games with other clubs.
“Bloomer Mode” is a mysterious mode with sexy scenes where you can catch a glimpse of the white cloth of bloomers peeking out.

---

Shmup + visual novel + upskirt simulator. I love the plot but going full Bloomer Mode on some underage girls in pajamas isn't my style.

M2-Shmup-Ann_11-26-19.jpg

Last edited:

Naibel

The premise seemed good, and of course it's M2 behind it, but man, that chara-design... What a turnoff... :lollipop_confused:

I miss the 90's style so much. Why there's not more games going the "throwback" route like Pantsu Hunter ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom