• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manor Lords demo is out

Fuz

Banned
5434462.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How is everyone else liking the demo?

After restarting a few times, it appears the best way to keep your economy going is to make bread and sell it. Even a small field can support a shitload of bread production with one windmill and a few ovens. It produces more than enough bread for you to sell for a high price via the trader building, and then buy other goods. That way, everyone can get goats and chickens in their backyards, and the food problems are alleviated even further.

Comandr

I... definitely enjoyed it. I can't help but draw comparisons to Banished though and wonder just how much it will differentiate itself. Hoping the skill tree makes things interesting.

I... definitely enjoyed it. I can't help but draw comparisons to Banished though and wonder just how much it will differentiate itself. Hoping the skill tree makes things interesting.
Does Banished have combat? This will have armies, castle building etc.

GladiusFrog

Demo is a lot of fun, It blows my mind that this is a one man dev made game.

Thank you Greg if you are lurking, Great showing in the demo! I cannot wait to give you my money what this hits early access!

vpance

The graphics and weather effects are perfect. One man dev team though so it's going to be a while, but I heard he's hiring.

Top Bottom