• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Many Playstation Classics getting updated with trophies right now (incl. games already available before)

feynoob

Gold Member
FK trophy hunters. Go to work on those PS3 games. Find any way we can play them.
I would buy a ps5 in a heartbeat if they do that.
Futurama Buy GIF

Last edited:

solidus12

I know people who purchased some PS1 classics back in the PS3 days can get the newly rereleased ones for free like Syphon Filter and Legend of Dragoon.

Will that work for Sly? I purchased the hd collection on the PS store back in the day…

nial

Gold Member
PS2 classics are already up in Japan.
Really weird that Sly Cooper, out of every first-party game, had to start it all.

I know people who purchased some PS1 classics back in the PS3 days can get the newly rereleased ones for free like Syphon Filter and Legend of Dragoon.

Will that work for Sly? I purchased the hd collection on the PS store back in the day…
Probably not. This is the PS2 version of Sly Cooper, not the HD collection version from the PS3.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Got a horrible feeling me and my best mate are gonna have to platinum Toy Story 2 just for a laugh. Both of us (but especially me) have played that thing for for the last like 25 years. It's a low-key banger.

Top Bottom